Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2009 Honda Fit (Jazz)

by battousan Posted 6th Oct 2009 at 2:32 PM - Updated 7th Oct 2009 at 7:18 PM by battousan : update, wrong speed..

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 2:39 PM
Do you altered the wheelbase? It seems like a big progress for car modders, beign finally able to give custom wheelbase to their creations.

However, i was just in the need of a compact-but-sporty car. I'll have mine whit black spoiler and wheels, thanks! =)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 2:49 PM
This is really cool! great job and thank you for sharing it!

-Isis-
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 3:18 PM
Hi battousan, glad I could find somebody that have the same hometown like me~and yeah...this car is always passing by...mine to...hohoho..Thx~!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 3:33 PM
Amazing! The best upload yet, car wise!
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 3:55 PM
How can i make something like this??
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 4:07 PM
thanks everyone, glad you like it

@Aviator.R : yes, this car has a brand new rig file, but the method to alter it is still very rough. I hope in the future, tools to make that task easier will become available. That way, everyone can make their own dream cars, or even motorcycles (it's still in my mind, but I believe it's possible to mod the bicycle into one)

@KazumaAzuma : I believe you meant homecountry.. coz my hometown is a very small city on east java. Anyways, nice to meet ya.. I almost thought you were someone I knew from indonesian forum/bbs.. or even a famous mangaka from japan who created yotsuba& azumanga daioh ^^

@Daniel_Metzler : umm.. I really don't know where to start.. but I suppose you can read tutorials on the wiki : http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?...shing_Tutorials
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 4:13 PM
i love this car! my family got one last year. thanks for making this for my sims to drive
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 4:33 PM
I never heard it called the fit, Its still the Jazz in england, maybe its the fit in the USA I don't know, But thanks for another great Honda

What?, WHAT!? Do you want a proper signature or something
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 5:31 PM
For a car with less than 10.000 polys, this is great!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 5:57 PM
Though your method of changing the RIG-file isn't very user friendly it's a big progress for new cars in the game! Thanks for all the work and your description.
hexameter
Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 6:12 PM
which programs did you use
Test Subject
#13 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 6:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Roebot56
I never heard it called the fit, Its still the Jazz in england, maybe its the fit in the USA I don't know, But thanks for another great Honda

the fit is the American version of the jazz :D

Through our bleeding, we are one.
Through the darkness breaks the light.
Through the light unending pain.
Deify the wretched ones till the darkness comes again.
Scholar
#14 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 7:50 PM
It's called Honda Jazz here too in the UK.
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 8:41 PM
Thank you finally a decent moderatly priced car my sims can affoard.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 9:06 PM
i LOVE IT!!
Scholar
#17 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 9:30 PM
Fantastic car! I love it!

Great work :D
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 10:05 PM
wow nice!! You should make a Honda s2000 CR...
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 12:07 AM
Thanks for this, it's absolutely awesome!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 3:53 AM
i love this car!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 7:49 AM
Thanks for the good work! I was considering getting one of those before I chose the Nissan Versa.
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 8:45 AM
@battousan : yeah...hohoho~...My gramar is not so good..>.<...and again...Thx 4 the wonderful car! Now I can make my own house with the car included...^^!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 9:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hexameter
Though your method of changing the RIG-file isn't very user friendly it's a big progress for new cars in the game! Thanks for all the work and your description.
hexameter

Actually, changing the RIG-file is user-friendly, it's as simple as drag-n-drop.
But adjusting the joints in each mlod/modl files to match the new RIG requires a little matrix transformation and hex-editing. I really wish Wes could update his tools to export the joints placement directly from milkshape, but meh, He has done so much for us by fixing the uv scaling problem I couldn't dare to bother him with a feature request.. >.<
Test Subject
#24 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 9:53 AM
OMG, my sister's currently using Honda Jazz and this looks exactly like hers, even the color! She's gonna flip when she sees this.

And Happy Eid! I live in Malaysia, so we're pretty close. ;D
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 1:37 PM
This is an awesome car!! Another great job here. Love it!! Thanks a bundle.
Page 1 of 3