Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

6 Colorful Business Suits for AF

by CatOfEvilGenius Posted 20th Oct 2009 at 6:25 PM - Updated 19th Dec 2010 at 2:17 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th Oct 2009 at 9:57 PM
These look very nice! I wish I had more businessy women in my game who'd want to wear these (at the moment, I've got a lot of rather tarty-looking ladies wandering the neighbourhood... maybe I should change that).
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Oct 2009 at 5:10 AM
Love 'em Wish I could find suits in those colors, love the yellow/brown combo.

Thank you kindly, shall download momentarily.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#4 Old 21st Oct 2009 at 5:43 AM Last edited by Simonut : 21st Oct 2009 at 6:01 AM.
You are really spoiling us here, I have already put these "Lovely suits" in my game they are so pretty. I have about three sims who are Business Tycoon that could wear these, but the game when it is time for them to go to work no matter what they are wearing will change them into that same old maxis blue skirt suit. Thanks for sharing

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Mad Poster
#5 Old 21st Oct 2009 at 7:39 AM
Gorgeous ! Thanks for the add
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 5:07 PM
These arn't working for me I'm sad to say. I'm not sure why either.
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 7:34 PM
Jaythen Do they not show up at all? Do you have both the recolors and the default mesh? Make sure you have both. Try redownloading. If that doesn't fix it, let me know here. Maybe this mesh is from an EP, not basegame, I should check. Do you have all the EPs?

edit: I looked it up, came with the first EP, wich I believe was Uni. So if you don't have Uni, these won't show up.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 9:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Jaythen Do they not show up at all? Do you have both the recolors and the default mesh? Make sure you have both. Try redownloading. If that doesn't fix it, let me know here. Maybe this mesh is from an EP, not basegame, I should check. Do you have all the EPs?

edit: I looked it up, came with the first EP, wich I believe was Uni. So if you don't have Uni, these won't show up.

Yeah I just figured that out xD

I'm new to downloading custom content, and when I tried to download it, I didn't understand the way the site worked very well. D'oh!

I should be getting UNI during the holidays.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 19th May 2015 at 6:21 PM
These suits are just great for professional sims, tyvm for sharing them.
I only wish they would have some nice fancy heals either shoes or boots.
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th May 2015 at 7:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Curls77
These suits are just great for professional sims, tyvm for sharing them.
I only wish they would have some nice fancy heals either shoes or boots.

Feel free to shoe swap them. I'm more than happy if folks want to edit any meshes I post.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes