Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Smaller Rectangle Glasses for Children up to Elders!

by Grimma Posted 26th Oct 2009 at 6:22 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 7:04 PM
Thank-you. So many of the glasses are to big for the sims face
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 10:51 PM
Oh, thanks a lot. I like these very much. Especially for the grown ups. They are still a bit too wide for the children, I think, but I have no idea about how to make them smaller.
But all together glasses that I would consider myself in real life, thanks again
Mad Poster
#4 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 1:06 AM
Nice first upload, glad you were able to make good use of what we learned in that fantastic Accessories Tutorial thread!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 2:13 AM
Many thanks for sharing these glasses, at last we'll have glasses that will look like they belong to the sims!

Roses are red, violets are blue, I've got a split personality & so have I.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 5:15 AM
Great idea, thank you!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 5:27 AM
I haven't been impressed with glasses yet (not the hard work, just the styles), these are the exception.
Well done, thank you.

ClicknPsycho
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 10:38 AM
Thanks everyone! Metteaske, I'll try to fiddle with them some more tonight, see what I can do in terms of width.
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 10:42 AM
Nice. Any chance you could make frameless glasses? My own pair of glasses have the "arm" on each side and a "bridge" connecting the two lenses, but the lenses are not surrounded by frames.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 10:34 AM
Yay! A replica of my own glasses for Sims, many thanks!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 10:50 PM
Fantastic-- I find smaller glasses so much cuter and smart looking than what the game came with.

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 4:04 PM
When I downloaded this file and tried to extract it, I got a message saying that the file was corrupt. I followed all the instructions on downloading and installing Sims 3 content. I really like these glasses (the size and options are much better than the game glasses). Just checking to see if something is wrong with the file?