Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Selena Gomez

by Fawkes Posted 21st Nov 2009 at 1:03 AM

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 1:23 AM
Yes she's up!!! You did so great, she is so hard to sim!
Congrats!
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 5:12 AM
its cool how she is the first, but to me she doesnt bear a resemblance. also, the hair doesnt match... ive never seen selena with that hair. She's my fave celeb of all, but I still couldnt tell who she was... but usually, sim creators sometimes re-do their sims eventually because they found out a way to make it better. I dunno.... Selena's got a more happy-ish look... I just don't see Selena. Sorry. But I'm really happy someone FINALLY put up a Selena!

ENTJ
Banned
#4 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 5:47 AM
Good job!
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 7:35 AM
I don't think it looks anything like Selena and the sim is, in my opinion, ugly. Sorry, thats just what I think.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 12:53 PM
I think she looks great, Fawkes! Congrats on getting her uploaded!

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 6:05 PM
Great job indeed. She's Selene alrite.
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 2:31 AM
Thanks for your opinions everyone, good OR bad! I value everyone's point of view and thus appreciate most anything. More particularly :
@Lavaster - Thanks for your opinion! I love Selena too (!) and just might redo her someday!
@JellyBeanBabesh - Thanks for you opinion! I'm sorry you feel that way, however.
@ Everyone else - Thanks for your opinions and support guys!

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has
//\\survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 4:41 PM
Ohhh! I really like it!

-thumbs up
Especially her eyes
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 11:17 PM
cute sim! but she doesn't strike me as selena.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 11:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JellyBeanBabesh
I don't think it looks anything like Selena and the sim is, in my opinion, ugly. Sorry, thats just what I think.

You don't really need to say the sim is ugly. That's a bit rude.
All you can say is you do not think the sims looks like Selena.

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\has survived, died, or is living with cancer.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson 1958 - 2009
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 11:38 PM
Thanks for your opinion and vouching beautifullyflawless!

Field Researcher
#13 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 12:55 AM
Yay Fawkes! You got her up Sorry I didn't help you round the end... was having problems with my computer. But she still looks good!
And, really, beautifullyflawless is right... if somebody puts that much work into something and gets it up, it brings them right back down, saying that it's ugly, of all things!
Scholar
#14 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 3:19 AM
Great!!! She's up! You did an awesome job, but she could use a little more work. Oh well, I'm still so glad!

Call Me Miss, or MSB

I am NOT taking requests, sorry! But if you have any suggestions, I will take them!

~Rest in Peace dearest Michael Jackson~
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 2:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JellyBeanBabesh

I don't know why you guys posting mean comments have the nerve to be rude. Just 'cause you can get away with it doesn't mean you should do it. There is a real person being hurt behind the computer. >.<
Field Researcher
#16 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 9:28 AM
You should make a Demi Lovato.

Selena is lonely.
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 2:06 AM
Haha FreakAboutSims. Shes actually on my To Do List !

Thanks for all your comments guys! I dont think JellyBeanBabesh was trying to be rude, its ok. Ill accept criticism because then I know I can improve. Yes JellyBeanBabesh's comment made me a little sad, but I know that I will improve. Either Way thanks for all your great support and encouragement guys!

Test Subject
#18 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 5:22 AM Last edited by mj_killah : 3rd Dec 2009 at 8:22 PM.
good job!
Test Subject
#19 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 12:15 AM
I think you did a very impressive job. The features and bone structure look similar to Selena's. and I can see why you chose that hairstyle. Selena had it in an episode of "Baby Cupid", but maybe you should have chosen a different one. It's Selena, not Alex Russo. But overall, you did great. Though you need to fix a few here and there, but still pretty good.
Instructor
Original Poster
#20 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 8:29 PM
Thanks! It was sort of supposed to represent both selena and alex, i coulve said that!

Field Researcher
#21 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 5:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lavaster
its cool how she is the first, but to me she doesnt bear a resemblance. also, the hair doesnt match... ive never seen selena with that hair. She's my fave celeb of all, but I still couldnt tell who she was... but usually, sim creators sometimes re-do their sims eventually because they found out a way to make it better. I dunno.... Selena's got a more happy-ish look... I just don't see Selena. Sorry. But I'm really happy someone FINALLY put up a Selena!

Watch Wizards of Waverly Place. She's worn her hair like that before.

I really like this Sim. Can't wait to play her. Thanks! <3
Test Subject
#22 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 5:19 PM
A+!!! Great job!
lol...
I went to see what else u made and come to find out I already downloaded it all :P
Keep it up!
Test Subject
#23 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 8:50 PM
[QUOTE=Lavaster]its cool how she is the first, but to me she doesnt bear a resemblance. also, the hair doesnt match... ive never seen selena with that hair. She's my fave celeb of all, but I still couldnt tell who she was... but usually, sim creators sometimes re-do their sims eventually because they found out a way to make it better. I dunno.... Selena's got a more happy-ish look... I just don't see Selena. Sorry. But I'm really happy someone FINALLY put up a Selena! ~Quote:~ : I don't know what your talking about its perfect!
Top Secret Researcher
#24 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 4:09 AM Last edited by Lavaster : 5th Jan 2010 at 3:54 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by DM was on fire!
Watch Wizards of Waverly Place. She's worn her hair like that before.

I really like this Sim. Can't wait to play her. Thanks! <3

I do watch WPP. I'm serious, it doesn't look like her. And her hair was ONLY like that for one episode. That's not very many, now, is it?
Arg. Lol, the funny thing is, I search celebrity sims and my search results end up with sims that don't resemble them. I'm a very cruel critique, aren't I? lol, I'm just picky and I like my Sims to LOOK like the real deal... or real person.
I still enjoy the rest of Fawke's creations, they're great!

Today I just made my sim self, and it didn't come out that well... I mean, it doesn't look like me... Hey! Maybe I'll upload my sim for being unique!! Heh heh....

Anyways, I didn't read any (not many, ANY) comments yet that say the sim looks just like her DIRECTLY... cuz it doesn't, but it's still a very unique sim.
But I'm still not downloading, cuz I hate to have to unpack the thing, then FIND wherever the simpack is in my downloads folder, wait and wait for Clean Installer to pop up so I can install it... it takes more time...

Edit: One reason she doesn't look like Selena is that weird-ish, crazy-looking eyeshadow/eyeliner... LOL I look at it and it looks like her eyes are stretching and going to split in half

2nd Edit: It turns out that another simmer here is also making a Selena Gomez sim... but I think it's more of Alex Russo, yay Just so you guys can expect a 2nd Selena/Alex here on MTS. It's DiamenteSims or something like that.

ENTJ
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 10:38 AM
that does sorta look like her :P
Page 1 of 2