Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Matrix-ish Sunglasses for Men and Women, Teen to Elder

by Esmeralda Posted 22nd Nov 2009 at 10:54 PM - Updated 14th Jun 2010 at 10:48 AM by EsmeraldaF

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 12:38 AM
You did it again, nice work! Matrix glasses are simply great, stylish and cool.

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 4:57 AM
Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 9:51 AM
Yay, some decent sunglasses. I hate the fugly EA ones, they're way too big
Instructor
#5 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 4:10 PM
So cool!!!
I need to take some pics of my boys with these.
Thank you so much, Es!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 5:55 PM
great design and shape, love them,thanx again for wonderful work :*
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 6:25 PM Last edited by stickylungs : 23rd Nov 2009 at 6:27 PM. Reason: sprelling
if You have WA you may need to convert these into sims3pack files because at the moment there is a strong evidence that .package files are slowing WA to a crawl

I converted the morpheus shades made by the same user as a personal experiment and it works fine just import the . package file into ''the sims resource workshop'' and convert them into a sims 3 package as per the ones used by the sims store and install the same way the game will stop crawling and lagging
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 10:37 PM
EsmeraldaF i think those glasses are so cool !! If only had Neo (Matrix 1)!!
I would really love to have him in my game, unless u know where can i get clothing for him?

I would love any help. Thankss !! =))
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 11:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pony820
EsmeraldaF i think those glasses are so cool !! If only had Neo (Matrix 1)!!
I would really love to have him in my game, unless u know where can i get clothing for him?

I would love any help. Thankss !! =))

I'd like to have Neo in my game too! Unfortunately I don't know of a sim of him for TS3 (there were a few for TS2, I had one of them) nor the specific clothes he wears, I guess the nearest outfit to a Matrix sort of outfit I've seen is the 'Long Mandarin Coat' outfit at the EA Store: http://store.thesims3.com/productDe...=male&startAt=0

A few people have said they think my JC Denton sim, uploaded here, looks like Neo/Keanu Reeves, but I'm not sure about the resemblance myself - you could check that sim out and see if it might help you in modifying him into Neo!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 3:20 PM
Coolest shade in the game ,period !
All my Rock Chicks are thanking you . Good work!
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Jun 2014 at 1:22 AM
Nice glasses,i ilike it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 11:24 AM
I've been looking for this kind of sunglasses, thanks!