Please excuse me if this is not in the right place. Since it was dealing with the game itself, I think it is better suited for this area than the computer software tech area. After making some CC for the game, I have become aware of quite the difference in how computers display the game. The com I use seems to either meet or exceed the minimum requirements (except for maybe my graphics card. I don't see it on any list here). I just want to know what are the maximum settings (game options) I can run Sims 3 with to get the best representation of what my CC will look like for others. If the info is needed here these are my specs:
* Operating System:Micorosft Windosw XP professional
* System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
* System Model: Precision WorkStation 670
* Processor:Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 3.00GHz (2 CPUs)
* Memory:2046 MB RAM
* Page File:454 MB used, 3484 available
* DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
* Name:NVIDIA Quadro FX 3400/4400
* Chip Type:Quadro FX 3400
* Approx. Total Memory:256.0 MB
* Main Driver:nv4_disp.dll
* Version: 6.14.0010.9136 (English)
* Name: SoundMAX Digital Audio
I have also included a picture of the particular difference I am speaking about. There is quite a difference in the reflections on the sides of the frame.