Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 new relations in the wooden design

by simPle78 Posted 30th Nov 2009 at 12:43 AM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 1:58 AM
Wow, I love this! I always thought that there should be a wood version! I'll deffo download, thankies!

Don't wanna be an American Idiot!
WOO GREEN DAY!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 9:30 AM
Very nice recolors ! Thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 3:10 PM
The contrast between the wood and the carpet and sissel rope scratch areas is wonderful, and so much more realistic. I hated the thing being completely carpeted. All of these I've seen IRL are carpeted only on the horizontal surfaces, and there are sissel rope scratch areas on the posts. The Maxis monstrocities are so ugly, I never used them in my game. Just a few in a corner in a pet store, but never in the houses. Now you can even see that there's an inside bed area at the bottom. Never even noticed that before when it was all carpet, and I wonder if it's a "bed" area that cats can sleep in. Couldn't even see it before, so I'll have to check that out. Will download these and finally have these for my sims-cats. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 9:34 PM
I really like these.....I also found the Maxis originals too obnoxious to go with any of my sets....these are very nice, and I appreciate you sharing them with us. Thank you...from me and the kitties : )
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 4:27 AM
Beautfiul colours, I really don't like the original maxis colours, shall download your Katzenbaeume immediately
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Dec 2009 at 8:37 PM
wwow thx you all :-)
Scholar
#8 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 3:16 PM
Love them! I think Maxis went with the thought that all pet furniture is ugly.