Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines - Male Brujah Playercharacter (Update: 23.Dec)

by Slipslop Posted 20th Dec 2009 at 7:52 PM - Updated 1st Jan 2010 at 10:45 PM by Slipslop : text fixes, added downloadlink to bella3lek4's sliders, because they are NEEDED!

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 10:58 PM
He is amazing Slip slop!! A spitting image of the original and your screen shots make the sims 3 look like a completely different game. Amazing, Thank you.

"I didn't lose my mind, it ran away and refuses to come home"
I am like an oreo cookie, sweet at first but I cause cavities.
I R A pirate. Arr!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 11:04 PM
I love this game so much and the sim looks very good, thank u
Mad Poster
#4 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 11:36 PM
He looks fantastic, very nice work!
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 5:39 AM
He's bloody brilliant(no pun intended) 2 thumbs up, thanks for the sim.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 7:23 AM
Hey Slippie, and you just keep churning them out. Way to go, bro. You are going to reach 100 sims before me, that's for sure.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 8:03 AM
Hot stuff! Great idea to do all the individual player characters, I can't wait for the malks and the nosferatus

If Kevin Rudd was going to name his penis, do you think he'd call it the stimulas package?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 12:05 PM
Very well done on this! You captured him perfectly! :D
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 12:28 PM
Thanks everyone, that's my little christmas present for the VtMB fans here on MTS, took a lot of sweat to finish this one

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 4:10 PM
i LOVE your sims!!!!!! your amazing, keep them comming!! =D
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#11 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 9:20 PM
WOW! He looks fantastic! Great job :-)
Scholar
#12 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 2:32 AM
IMPRESSIVE! You did a wonderful job on him. Looks just like the real character
Cult Leader
#13 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 9:34 AM
You really do create great VTM characters. They realy have that grunginess of the game. Brilliant again and thanks once again.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 11:27 AM
So before Christmas a very important update! bella3lek4's sliders are now available for download, they are NEEDED to make this sim show up with the correct facial features!

Download >>HERE<< thanks to "candy1985" for providing a downloadsource.

You also need awesomemod, to provide enough space for the additional sliders and not suffer from deactivated sliders !

Have a nice Christmas Eve everyone

-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Test Subject
#15 Old 26th Dec 2009 at 12:07 PM
He is an awesome creature/thing/person. But I have a question re: the use of multiple sliders. I went to the link you posted and downloaded them. They APPEAR to be all "full face" oriented. I have johana's hip, waist and butt sliders and Delphy's breast sliders (all work fine in concert and are are all "mouth" locations).
There was a link that looped me back to this site for an expanded slider hack which doesn't seem to exist.
I don't have Awesome Mod installed - nor will I. I'm not too keen on loosing the sliders that I have. Any info, advice you can give?
Thanks.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 26th Dec 2009 at 4:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JDawg
He is an awesome creature/thing/person. But I have a question re: the use of multiple sliders. I went to the link you posted and downloaded them. They APPEAR to be all "full face" oriented. I have johana's hip, waist and butt sliders and Delphy's breast sliders (all work fine in concert and are are all "mouth" locations).
There was a link that looped me back to this site for an expanded slider hack which doesn't seem to exist.
I don't have Awesome Mod installed - nor will I. I'm not too keen on loosing the sliders that I have. Any info, advice you can give?
Thanks.

Thanks! I basically recommend awesomemod, because it also has a sliderhack included, but you can also use "S3Z's IncreasedSliderLimit" this is also a core mod, for the case you don't want to use awesomemod. Downloadlink in the 2nd post on this site: http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...25#startcomment