Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wiltshire ... A fully furnished five bedroom house.

by hillcrest Posted 18th Dec 2009 at 6:11 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 11:02 PM
I love love love this house, thank you!!! :lovestruc
Forum Resident
#3 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 12:55 AM
That's really well done, i like the "woody" interior design!

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Field Researcher
#4 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 5:00 AM
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 6:52 PM
This is great, it has the charm of the old house just outside the town. Designing is so cozy, and there's even plenty of room for big family. There just isn't enough good-looking houses with no CC or Store content. If there is somewhat few CC required i might take time to download those, but usually i'm way too impatient... And i don't buy Simpoints, since i find them as a waste of money. Those few points i got are from purchasing of TS3 and WA...I would rate this A+, or 10/10 if you prefer =)
Instructor
#6 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 3:53 AM
This is a beautiful home, the design is so inviting - it's large but at the same time so family-cozy Great work!
Wiki Wizard
#7 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 11:28 PM
Woah, this is super realistic, thank you so much for this little gem!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 3:20 PM
A little late in getting back to this thread but thank you all so very much for the lovely comments.
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 7:19 PM
This house is lovely. I have roof-envy. Is there a special trick to getting the roof on both stories? Because whenever I try, it just looks like a mess. I would really be grateful if you could tell me what you did.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th May 2012 at 3:11 AM
So sad...the woman who made this home is no longer with us...Wendy, ur homes were the best