Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Treasure Box *Compatible with 1.67*

by treeag Posted 24th Dec 2009 at 3:54 PM - Updated 19th Mar 2014 at 5:04 AM by treeag

610 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 468 Feedback Posts, 141 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 25
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 4:20 PM
Teşekkkürler güzel .Hileleri çok seviyorum
Thanks.
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 5:00 PM
this is cool. thanks
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 5:09 PM
Lovely An odd request, could you maybe also add one without the 'cheating' options? Just a box in which you can put your collections?
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 5:17 PM
Wow, this is Godlike. My old Save file got corrupted and it took forever for me to get all of those damn Gems and collectibles. This will make it a hell of a lot easier to get back to where I was. Thanks man.
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 5:25 PM
Anyway to get one for insects/seeds/fish? That would be awesome! This is great thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 5:39 PM
I love you again.

Party up in here! BYOO!! Bring Your Own Overalls!!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 6:34 PM
Thanks so much

(By the way, you said your not sure if it works on just the base I game, I've got the latest pactched base game and it works fine)
Thanks again, also could you make it so you can put it in your inventory and so you can drag gems, metals etc into it rather than pressing open and puting them in.

Computers and Air conditioners are simerlar. Both are highly reliable and work amazingly well.....just until you open up windows!
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 8:36 PM Last edited by ggm92 : 24th Dec 2009 at 8:51 PM.
there is no interactions with me
no one !!!!
help please
i have WA and the 2.2.8 version
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 9:55 PM
i'm going to try this out and see if it works with an unpatched game. i really hope it does, because this is a great object!!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 10:47 PM
Where is the chest located in Buy Mode? I cannot seem to find it...
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 12:27 AM
I have WA and it isn't working. It appears, but there are no actions.
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 12:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dialgan
Where is the chest located in Buy Mode? I cannot seem to find it...

It should be under decorations.
Test Subject
#14 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 12:56 AM
I have WA 2.2.8 and everything is working fine, see if you have a mod conflict.
Theorist
Original Poster
#15 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 1:45 AM
If you're having problems, make sure you have d3dx9_31.dll in the right place. Read this for more info. In buy mode, it's under Decorations/MiscDecor. Have a very Merry Christmas!
Test Subject
#16 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 3:06 AM
Great object! Thank you for sharing.

I've noticed one thing, and just wanted to make you aware of it - if I get unsmelted metals from it, there is no interaction on the item in my sim's storage that will let me smelt it in the future. Same with uncut gems. Not sure if it's a mod conflict (I don't think I have any that would conflict with this one) or if it's a known issue, just wanted to make you aware.
Test Subject
#17 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 4:12 AM
I downloaded that file and placed it into the Bin folder, but it still isn't appearing. Also, I don't have any patches, so could that be a problem?
Theorist
Original Poster
#18 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 5:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tornado9495
I've noticed one thing, and just wanted to make you aware of it - if I get unsmelted metals from it, there is no interaction on the item in my sim's storage that will let me smelt it in the future. Same with uncut gems. Not sure if it's a mod conflict (I don't think I have any that would conflict with this one) or if it's a known issue, just wanted to make you aware.

This doesn't happen in my game... It shouldn't conflict with anything unless you have some mods that alter RGM codes but that's unlikely. How did you get those uncut gems? If you got it from "get gem/cut/[size]/[gemname]/[cutname]/uncut" then it's not a "true" uncut gem as it's regarded as one of the cut style by the game. You can get a real uncut gem from "get gem/uncut."

I downloaded that file and placed it into the Bin folder, but it still isn't appearing. Also, I don't have any patches, so could that be a problem?

Does other CC work? Do you have resource.cfg and mods folder in the right place? Other than that, I'm not sure. What is your game version?
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 6:16 PM
You should copy the "Mods" directory, "Bin" directory is not!

Even better, read the following article: "Installing Sims 3 Package Files"

"-If you leave me, can I come with you too?.."
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 6:24 PM
Collectively thank you for this and all other your creativeness, @treeag

Allah (c.c.) give you more clarity of mind to get the work.

"-If you leave me, can I come with you too?.."
Theorist
Original Poster
#21 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 6:54 PM
Regarding the problem of no interaction available, I read in another thread (Gnowor's cursed well discussion thread), and Pescado seemed to think it's framework fail. So, make sure you have it in the right dir.

Quote: Originally posted by CeSSaS
Allah (c.c.) give you more clarity of mind to get the work.

Sorry? What's Allah (c.c.)?
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 11:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by treeag
Regarding the problem of no interaction available, I read in another thread (Gnowor's cursed well discussion thread), and Pescado seemed to think it's framework fail. So, make sure you have it in the right dir.

Sorry? What's Allah (c.c.)?

I think he meant Allah, his God, and (c_c) as a face

GREAT UPLOAD, once again! Kudos to you!
Test Subject
#23 Old 26th Dec 2009 at 12:52 AM
I meant I placed the d3dx9_31.dll file in the Bin folder. The file for the chest is already in the Mods/Packages folder. The clothing files I've placed work, but not the mods/objects.
Theorist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#24 Old 26th Dec 2009 at 2:10 AM
I meant I placed the d3dx9_31.dll file in the Bin folder. The file for the chest is already in the Mods/Packages folder. The clothing files I've placed work, but not the mods/objects.

That means you have something wrong. How about resource.cfg? Maybe try going to the help section?

Quote: Originally posted by YasunaHarumi
I think he meant Allah, his God, and (c_c) as a face

GREAT UPLOAD, once again! Kudos to you!

Well, duh I didn't get it, but then again I was in a hurry. Was getting late to the Christmas dinner (which was awesome) and answering a phone from my mom asking why we're still at home I feel fat... Anyway, thanks
Test Subject
#25 Old 26th Dec 2009 at 4:07 AM
It's still not working...
I've replaced the Resource file in the Program Files/ Electronic Arts/The Sims 3 folder again, but still no result...
Well, thank you all for the help anyway.
Page 1 of 25