Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Site Helper
#26 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 9:32 PM
I know. That was why I entered at the last minute like that. There has been such a dearth of contests that I didn't want to see this one one go down without at least trying to keep it going.

(Although I'm hoping that beeps might be willing to relax the number of contestants needed for a sims 2 contest considering the number of people who have apparently uninstalled it in favor of Sims 3 instead of playing both.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 1:48 AM
what's the minimum amount of contestants? 8, like the title says, or less? (I personally think it should be less.)
Also, for anyone else checking this contest out, I encourage you all to do the same as me and advertise this contest to get it cranking!

ENTJ
Scholar
Original Poster
#28 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 4:54 PM
I believe it is 10, but we have to fill all the judge positions, too. Some contests have been run without the full ten, but there's no "star" for the winner with a lesser amount, that much I know.

1st Place : Superb Sibling, Hearts Consume the Stars Contests
2nd place : Daddy N Me Cycle 2 Alien Edition, Sims Real Estate Contests
3rd Place : World Zombie Model Agency Contest
4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests
Test Subject
#29 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 11:32 AM
i know that this is probably pointless now, but i have sorted my pictures out. lets hope we get some more people in 3 days.
Scholar
Original Poster
#30 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 6:17 PM
Your pics and story were great crutchfieldt.

Since Round 1 ends at midnight today and it does not look like we'll have a full boat, I have pm'd beeps to go ahead and "officially" lock and close this contest.
Sorry you two. Thanks for joining.
Maybe someday we'll get the contest section rocking again.

1st Place : Superb Sibling, Hearts Consume the Stars Contests
2nd place : Daddy N Me Cycle 2 Alien Edition, Sims Real Estate Contests
3rd Place : World Zombie Model Agency Contest
4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests
Site Helper
#31 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 6:30 PM
Drat! It looked like it was going to be fun, too.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook

Page 2 of 2