Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Locomotion Changer *Compatible with 1.67*

by treeag Posted 9th Jan 2010 at 9:18 AM - Updated 18th Mar 2014 at 6:51 AM by treeag

113 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 92 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 5
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 9:32 AM
Thanks this good
first download to me
Field Researcher
#3 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 9:41 AM Last edited by Anach : 9th Jan 2010 at 9:54 AM.
Very good. Ill give it a test.

*edit* Works well so far. However, I downloaded it hoping to change the elder walk style to normal walk for my super-fit elders, but if I select "walk", they still do their elder walk, yet all others work fine.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 10:11 AM
This sounds great, must try it out, thank you!
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 11:54 AM
so does this mean that if i swap normal walk for 'on fire' which is the fastest run, they will run (like on fire) to every object?
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 4:25 PM Last edited by Vashi : 3rd Oct 2012 at 3:56 PM.
I really needed this one, thanks.
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#7 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 5:31 PM
YEAH, I'm gonna make my sims crawl!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 5:59 PM
Sometimes not work clean walk style.
Why ?
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 9:04 PM
Awesome! Thanks so much! I never even thought of this kind of mod, but it will be very useful in making machinima!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 12:03 AM
kool beans! i have a request, do you think you could make a mod of some sort that allows sims in sit down on the floor or the ground? =)
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 5:16 AM
hey thanks for this but when I do click in the mod not appears me no option nor nothing. please help.
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 12:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jaiden
hey thanks for this but when I do click in the mod not appears me no option nor nothing. please help.

I have same problem.
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 3:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Janxie
I have same problem.

me too it wont let me click on it the cursor just turns into a hand
Test Subject
#14 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 9:18 PM
I cleared before using another style, but now I can't get rid of the styles of my sims.
One keeps floating, the other keeps crawling. Saved the game, removed your package, cleared caches. Same result. Guess the styles are saved with the game.
Theorist
Original Poster
#15 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 12:45 AM
For those with no interactions, try Delphy's new framework installation tool to assist you with framework problems.

Quote: Originally posted by pcsbvba
I cleared before using another style, but now I can't get rid of the styles of my sims.
One keeps floating, the other keeps crawling. Saved the game, removed your package, cleared caches. Same result. Guess the styles are saved with the game.
Try clearing it again several times. It stacks all the chosen walk styles so if you accidentally didn't clear it before applying another one (or the same one) you'll have to clear it multiple times to get back to the original style.
Banned
#16 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 1:21 AM
This has no interactions for me. It is not framework failure.
Theorist
Original Poster
#17 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 2:28 AM
Well if you're very sure it's not a framework failure, then you must have had either a green tick from the MonkeyBars or you've had other object mods (like Kolipoki's bear or Dexter the murderer bear or something similar) working for you, yes? What is your game version?
Banned
#18 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 4:35 AM
1.8.? / 2.3.3, latest patches.

And thanks for actually responding Yes, other object mods work.
Theorist
Original Poster
#19 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 12:42 PM
Can you tell me what other object mods do you have installed that work flawlessly? I need to know some to research the problem and see if there's anything I did differently that prevents this object from working.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 4:58 PM
Um, sorry to bother, but this isn't working for me (come to think of it, none of my object mods are working - i have the Kolipoki bear and the Dexter murderer bear). It's definitely not a framework problem, I've checked and checked on my framework a million times. ^^'

Love, Rosalina
I am new, but so were you once. Be nice. Don't be an elitist. Kthxbai? :D
Theorist
Original Poster
#21 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 6:17 PM
If none of your object mods are working, it is very likely to be a framework problem. Make sure you have d3dx9_31.dll file in both base game dir and WA dir (if you have WA). Or just download Delphy's framework helper tool to do it for you
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 1:13 AM
I don't think it's a framework problem, I have the framework helper from Delphy and it said everything was okay... help? ^^;

Love, Rosalina
I am new, but so were you once. Be nice. Don't be an elitist. Kthxbai? :D
Theorist
Original Poster
#23 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 2:58 AM
Since you're sure it's not a framework problem and it's not specific to this mod I suggest you to ask in the Help section. You're more likely to get the help you need there I don't know what else could be causing your problem.
Test Subject
#24 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 4:03 PM
My version thesims3 wa is 2.2 in italian.Thanks but mods does not work but gaffer...why?what can i do? sorry for errors i english...
Test Subject
#25 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 2:59 AM
No go. :\
I had this problem with the Dex bear.. :\
Page 1 of 5