Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Grey Mansion

by candlelight82 Posted 18th Jan 2010 at 11:14 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 10:16 AM
WOW, epic and very impressive lot ! You did an amazing work on it. Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 8:29 PM
This is really incredible! You did a marvelous job. I will definitely be downloading as soon as I get the castle set.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#4 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 5:06 PM
Good god this is amazing! You are such a talented lot creator. Very humbling :-)
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 4:55 AM
thanx! I LOVE your houses.
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 6:57 AM
In love with your architectural masterpieces.
Instructor
#7 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 9:28 AM
I've been perving through your other downloads, and this one is definitely my favourite! It's beautiful! I love how you can get your creations to look so believable, and spectacular regardless. Tres Jealoux.

Well that's what happens when you're on your own and you're alright at letting nice things go
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 11:22 PM
thank you all for comments make me feel good!
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th May 2010 at 11:37 PM
AWESOME! I destroyed the old library and the stadium and then turned it into a library and put it where the stadium use to be lol
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Oct 2011 at 4:57 AM
I cant decide wich "Mansion" of yours is my favorite because all of them are so ncredible! Actually yes I can This one is my favorite! I love it! Love the castle like exterior! Waiting to get WA to download it! A job well done!