Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Auto TestingCheatsEnabled True

by treeag Posted 21st Jan 2010 at 6:39 PM - Updated 18th Mar 2014 at 6:22 AM by treeag

185 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 127 Feedback Posts, 57 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 8
Field Researcher
#2 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 6:48 PM Last edited by Ryûchan : 22nd Jan 2010 at 9:04 AM.
You have no idea how I've been looking for something like this; automatically adding the TestingCheatsEnabled and no more. Thank you very much.

Edit: Just wanted to say that it works fine for me. (my game is base game only + latest patch for that)
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 8:01 PM
Amazing. This mod is such a time saver. Thank you so very much.
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 8:10 PM
I cant get it to work me. I got the latest patch.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 9:39 PM
Comes very handy, thank you!
Banned
#6 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 10:48 PM
Thank you very much for this treeag, but I thought cheaty type mods weren't allowed on mts. Regardless, I'm downloading now, can't wait to try it out. Thanks so very much.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 1:58 AM
It won't work for me either
Theorist
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 2:59 AM
Do you have the latest patch too? Maybe it's not compatible with the latest patch, I don't know. I can't test it myself.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 4:57 AM
Yes, I have the latest patch.
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 6:07 AM
Ah.. people should just use the 'awesome mod' & enable the start will testing cheats & debug modes enabled.. its easier than messing with something that has issues & has one 1 feature..
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#11 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 10:54 AM
Except Awesomemod can introduce other problems. This mod (no, it's not cheaty jonin, it simply enables existing game commands) just does one thing so it's easy to remove if neccesary.

Also please note the Built With 2.2.8 in the Download tab. This means that it's been tested to work on that game version but obviously if you dont HAVE that version there could be issues. This is perfectly acceptable and is not an "issue"

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Theorist
#12 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 11:52 AM
Thank you! for this
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 12:19 PM
Darn, such a shame it's only for those who have WA.
Theorist
Original Poster
#14 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 5:08 PM
...wow
Quote: Originally posted by kenziekk
Ah.. people should just use the 'awesome mod' & enable the start will testing cheats & debug modes enabled.. its easier than messing with something that has issues & has one 1 feature..

touché, kenziekk...

I know Awesomemod has an optional feature to enable it but not everybody has it installed.

Quote: Originally posted by superswiffty
Darn, such a shame it's only for those who have WA.
Quote: Originally posted by Ryûchan
Just wanted to say that it works fine for me. (my game is base game only + latest patch for that)

So apparently it does work for people without WA and also for people with the latest patch

Anyway, thanks Delph
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 9:12 PM
thanks so much! I use this cheat on a daily basis and now I don't have to worry abut things going haywire when I forget to turn the cheat on.
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 3:45 PM
thanks so much! I use this cheat on a daily basis and now I don't have to worry abut things going haywire when I forget to turn the cheat on
Test Subject
#17 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 6:07 PM
Thankyou, I get really irritated having to type it in ALL the time.

Thanks.
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 6:37 PM
Omg this is amazing! I hate having to type in testingcheatsenabled true!!! this is good thank u !!
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 1:55 AM
Default Thanks So Much!
Quote: Originally posted by michael88805
thanks so much! I use this cheat on a daily basis and now I don't have to worry abut things going haywire when I forget to turn the cheat on

What HE said! Thanks again!
Test Subject
#20 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 7:44 PM
Thax! Now i dont need to type it a million times cuz whenever i missspell it and the fix it it dosent like it and i have to do it all over again. And i get really anoid by doing that but now i dont have to.

FF's the Best, It RULEZ!
I can finally mod!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 6:02 PM
Thanks very much for uploading.
Instructor
#22 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 8:42 PM
Thanks! *o*
This is amazing ! now i don't have to write it every time i lunch my game :D
By the way .. i have base game with no patches installed .. and it works amazing for me !

. I am a 20 years old male ..I'm not a Female .. and my name is not Bella .. as everybody think .
I used to bite .. but i don't do that anymore . Have fun! :)

Test Subject
#23 Old 8th Feb 2010 at 11:50 AM
I have 1.7.9 and all I can say is:

Thank You! Muchas Gracias! Beaucoup Merci! Danke Schoen! Et cetera, et cetera ad infinitum et nauseum:-)

I'm sure many have been waiting a looong time for this! Ohhhhhh you have no idea...THANK YOU!

Did I mention "Thanks!"???
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Feb 2010 at 8:33 PM
It doesn't work for me, I have the latest patch.
But it is a great idea, for those of us that don't want the Awesome Mod.
Theorist
Original Poster
#25 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 1:29 AM
I suggest you to check your framework installation, particularly d3dx9_31.dll. I'm currently on 3.0 something and it works for me
Page 1 of 8