Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Realism Skins - NON-DEFAULT and DEFAULT versions!

by traelia Posted 3rd Mar 2010 at 7:24 PM - Updated 3rd Mar 2010 at 10:17 PM by traelia

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
#2 Old 3rd Mar 2010 at 8:07 PM
Nice work! It's good to see some non-default skins coming through now.
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 2:05 PM
This truely awesome, Thankyou!!!
Scholar
#4 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 7:20 PM
Instructor
#5 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 12:37 PM
really great job

Knight Of The Moon
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 9:06 PM
This is gorgeous skin, I can't imagine playing the game without it now. Thank you so much!

What is the color of night?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 11:42 PM
Thank you guys!

Facebook! | Find more of my stuff at my blog! | Tumblr | Donate
Mad Poster
#8 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 6:00 PM
This skin is the best looking I've tried. Thanks.
Instructor
#9 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 9:48 PM
This skin Is Super Mega Cool! The Best I have tested! I need no other! I like skins, witch looks OK with all body types. Skins witch are very muscular looks OK with normal body type, they dosn't look so perfect with very thin or very fat Sims. Thanks a lot!
Test Subject
#10 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 12:53 AM
These things are very nice!!! do you think you could upload as a sims 3 pack so that i can download them?
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 5:02 PM
how do you get the sims um... nude? i've seen a lot of pictures like yours where the sims arent wearing anything but i cant find the mod or anything.

i'm not a perv.. honest.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 10:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by REPLAY13
how do you get the sims um... nude? i've seen a lot of pictures like yours where the sims arent wearing anything but i cant find the mod or anything.

i'm not a perv.. honest.

Well in some cases, I've just used CTU to add the nude top and nude bottom to the wardrobe, and in my laziness I only did that for ya female, so for every one else, I used a no mosaic mod from this site. Just search "no mosaic" and choose the one you need.
I think also if you use the Awesomemod config tool, you can turn it off from that as well.
And then I snapped shots of them getting out of the tub. >:D

Lab Assistant
#13 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 9:01 PM
Great work, thank you!

.:: Sim Chic ::.
New & Improved with tasty TS3 goodness!
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 5:04 PM
I like your skins the best, they seem the most realistic. Awesome Job!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 2:27 AM
These look fantastic, great for the plain Sims who don't hit the gym every day Great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 11:39 PM
Are them anatomically correct? I mean, have nipples and this kinda thing?
Instructor
#17 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 11:03 AM
will these mess with the LN slider for elder males etc.?

22 I will give him the key to the house of David. When he opens doors, no one will be able to close them; when he closes doors, no one will be able to open them.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 7:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sharner
Are them anatomically correct? I mean, have nipples and this kinda thing?

Uuuhh I don't quite remember if these are the barbie ones. But I have the ones with nipples on GoS if you want them.

EDIT: Forget what I said. The files that don't say "no nipples" after it have the nipples lol.

Quote: Originally posted by babyliss
will these mess with the LN slider for elder males etc.?

Honestly I have no idea lol. I don't even use these in my game anymore. (I made new ones that I like much more) But then again, I'm not quite sure what you mean?

Instructor
#19 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 1:19 PM
some old skins created before LN do no't work properly with the muscle definition slider that came with LN, and therefore need to be updated...it's okay I'll check out your stuff at GoS, thanx.

22 I will give him the key to the house of David. When he opens doors, no one will be able to close them; when he closes doors, no one will be able to open them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 6:14 PM
This skin is really beautiful but it bug with babies, it should be fix that ^ _ ^.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#21 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 9:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Azelda
This skin is really beautiful but it bug with babies, it should be fix that ^ _ ^.

Oh weird, I didn't even include a baby file.. do you mean toddlers? And do you have a picture of what you mean.
The only problem with fixing this would be, I don't have the original files anymore :/

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 8:18 PM
Thank You
Test Subject
#23 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 1:54 PM
I went to UI MOD link and it denies me access ):
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 16th Aug 2012 at 6:57 AM
Unnecessary
Quote: Originally posted by poohbear2012
I went to UI MOD link and it denies me access ):

It's obsolete as of... several patches ago. You can now use your mouse wheel to scroll through the dots. However, I don't know what you do on a laptop with a touchpad.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 10th Oct 2012 at 12:25 AM
Gorgeous, thanks.
Page 1 of 2