Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modern Mini Dollhouse

by yadarya Posted 6th Mar 2010 at 9:39 PM - Updated 7th Apr 2012 at 9:19 PM by yadarya : Added No CC Version of home

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 2:06 AM
very nice modern home, looks comfortable
Instructor
#3 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 12:30 PM
Amazing !

Knight Of The Moon
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 11:40 AM
Great looking house with some neat ideas, but I have one question: Why did you build the cellar the old way and did not use the basement tool? This is somewhat important to me because I always play at Sims eye level, and that's a problem with old fashioned basements.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 8:15 PM
To be honest, the lower level was an afterthought, and I didn't want to deviate much from the base structure of the home. I have not had much experience building basements with the new basement tool with a house on foundation, so I was not really quite sure how to get it to work. I am so used to the old style of basement I didn't consider how much of a nuisance others may find them. I will keep this in mind for next time, thank you
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 8:32 PM
Hello yadarya, this is not a nuisance for me and I'm sorry if it sounded like this. Is "sounded" the right word? English is not my native language.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 7:39 PM
I did not take it as an offense, Cyron, don't worry. I also find the old basement view a bit more difficult to work with, so I understand. It is good to think about for next time. Take care!
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 7:59 PM
Your house is awesome! I'm playing with it right now and it works very well! I really like the way you designed it, good work.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Oct 2010 at 5:07 PM
This is Good. I mean Really Good. It inspires me ! I'll go build house immediately.