Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Men of a Certain Age: 4 Recolors of Eclipse's robe for your Noble Medieval Men

by Serena_Moonstone Posted 8th Mar 2010 at 7:27 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 10:22 PM
wow! thank you very much!!! I'm always in need of some good cloaks for my medieval men!!!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 11:29 PM
thank you so much! this will be great for my RKC!!

Testing...check...Is this thing on?
Alchemist
#4 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 1:06 AM
Oh dam I have just gotten rid of my medieval hood as it was going too slow! Makes me want to start it over again!!

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Zombie Socks
#5 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 3:18 AM
Completely beautiful! These are some amazing textures!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Scholar
#6 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 9:38 AM
beautiful! very detailed! perfect for my warlocks and wizards!

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 2:15 PM
I'm suddenly reminded of Leon from SO3. And that's not a complaint either. Very nice indeed, thank you.

†© Life of Bittersweet torment, why dost thou inflict me so? ©†
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 1:48 PM
Loving this, my Wizard Sims will be very happy!
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Sep 2010 at 9:25 AM
I'm totally in love with these robes (they were the first items I ever downloaded on MTS2), and now I'm shocked about myself for not having said Thank you! I've been using them for almost half a year now and they still belong to my favourite clothes ^^

If there's a moment when you feel like having too much time, would it be possible for you to make some more colors, especially a white one? I'd love to see that on one of my dearest Sims :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th May 2013 at 2:08 AM
Lovely! My medieval royals absolutely look amazing now.