Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Working Sim's Bed - Minor bug fix 5.4.2014

by ani_ Posted 19th Mar 2010 at 8:48 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2014 at 8:12 AM by ani_ : change one wrong client word to soliciter.

448 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 374 Feedback Posts, 73 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 18
Zombie Socks
#2 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 9:10 PM
Wow! What an amazing mod. The amount of work and effort you put in is amazing. The moodlet changes, the relationship changes, the pregnancy and STD options. It's just amazing! Although I don't know if I'll be downloading it, I can certainly respect the brilliance of your work!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 9:18 PM
Amazing I'll try
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 9:29 PM
WOW!

what whitewaterwood said! I don't feel like typing it all out - this is just so amazing.

Party up in here! BYOO!! Bring Your Own Overalls!!!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#5 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 9:39 PM
Please do not report or post negative comments regarding the content of this mod.

While we understand that the subject matter here may be controversial, it has been handled in a graceful and sensitive manner, and is not done in an explicit or trashy way. It has been approved by MTS staff, and we are fine with hosting it here. Do not report this post for inappropriate content or post "omg you sicko think of the childrenz!" type stuff here, or you will be warned for not following directions and your post deleted.
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 9:48 PM
LOL! Message received HP. That being said, great job, ani. My working girl sim can now actually be one. And I love the STD chance. Perfect. Well done.
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 10:03 PM
lol, this is awesome, i hadn't downloaded a hotel lot to place in my hood because i didn't see any real use for one. gamechanger sir, just like your dexter object.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 10:23 PM
gonna just type this and hit thanks... awesome. period.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 10:35 PM
Well for f..fff...fff..fo...for heavens sake! Grinning from ear to ear and drooling like the dirty old man I am. Thanks and now I am off to play.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 10:41 PM
Oh, this is hilarious, can't wait to try it out - will have to build a cheap motel now! Thanks for this!
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 10:47 PM
Who would have though Sims prostitution...guess it goes with the new Sims Ambitions pack.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 10:49 PM
ROFLMAO....what a great idea!!! Thanks for all the work and for the hilarious and unique idea!
Instructor
#13 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 11:14 PM
This is amazing! Thank you!
Instructor
#14 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 11:21 PM
Hahhahaha yes! My hooker sims will be pleased. Thank you!

No, u can't haz cheezburger
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 11:50 PM
BRILLIANT i am actually just playing the brokes in riverview. This is gonna be PERFECT and i am so glad you left jealosy alone! And THANKS to HP and the other MTS staff for approving it and for being clear that this is not a forum for stupid comments etc. YAY for MTS
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 12:08 AM
I always wanted my sims to be realistic. EA tends to make the sims a *funny kiddie game* and it sometimes really annoys me. In the REAL world we have hookers too. I think its good you took the time and efford to make this, and just ignore those
haters. I would love it if you made some more reallife features to the game. Very well done
Test Subject
#17 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 12:28 AM
Great work! I've been waiting for something like this to come up, and I'm so happy to finally find one Keep up the good and realistic work I'll keep an eye on you in the future ^^
Forum Resident
#18 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 1:44 AM
This is absolutely hilarious! I've always wanted something like this for my sims.
One thing though, the word participant is spelled incorrectly in one of your screen shots.
Not a huge deal, just thought you'd want to know
Great job!

Facebook! | Find more of my stuff at my blog! | Tumblr | Donate
Eminence Grise
#19 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 2:26 AM
Nice! I'm very impressed with how thorough this is. A great way for an unemployed Sim to pick up some extra cash... kinda tempted to start a new game just to try this out

It's awesome to see all these mods coming out that really add significant new gameplay.

Dunno if you're contemplating expanding this down the road, but one thought that leaps to mind if you are is to add a new skill, like Kolipoki did with his magic wand, rather than relying on Charisma. "Seduction", perhaps? Since Ambitions is gonna make it possible to register a skill as a career at City Hall (and assuming this system can be made to work for custom skills), you could then have true professionals.
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 2:41 AM
I downloaded this cuz I think it's a fantastic idea ! But the bed won't let me place it anywhere no matter what I try - even after I deleted every mod.. it still wouldn't work. It shows up, I can select it.. but can't place it.

Any insights? Please hellppppp I LOVE the idea and would LOVE to use it !
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 3:00 AM
I have a few sims that I could really put to work. lol This would just be great for sims that are a little more in to the woohoo then others and they get payed to boot. I love you bear I think I will have a seral killer hooker
Field Researcher
#22 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 3:58 AM
Awesome!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 4:28 AM
Your mods make me want to make a new game just to revel in the destruction. <3 Fantastic job.
Test Subject
#24 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 4:43 AM
Do i need the wa expansion to download this?
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 5:18 AM
This is AMAZING. You are so creative for coming up with this-- and having the patience to get it all sorted out for us! I'm going to love playing with this little item! You rock, hardcore.
Page 1 of 18