Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Locked thread | Replies: 1 (Who?), Viewed: 2252 times. | Locked by: mangaroo Reason: referred to Create
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 7:42 PM
Default Can Someone Please Help Me Turn Real Pictures Into Sims 3 Paintings???
So Im Trying To Make A Youtube Video And I Need To Take Certain Pictures And Turn Them Into Paintings For My Sims' Houses....i Read The Tutorial But When I Uploaded The Thingy To Do It, I Got An Error Message.....if Someone Could Help Me, I Will Honestly Pay For Them To Get Anything They Want From The Peggyzone Website And I Will Be Sure To Give Them Major Credits On My Video And Will Be Forever Grateful!!!!
Advertisement
Eminence Grise
staff: moderator
#2 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 3:57 AM
Might help if you specified what "thingy" you're talking about, and what error you got If it's TigerM's Savegame Editor, Tiger's not around the community these days and isn't updating. So you could have a version compatibility problem. To rule that out, you'd want to specify what game version you're using too.

In any case, a better place to get advice on this issue would be in the Modding Forum, under the Create menu...

And you might get a better reception using standard capitalization, since a lot of people feel that capitalizing every word decreases readability
Closed Thread

Section jump