Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cardassian Uniforms

by puppetfish Posted 23rd Mar 2010 at 1:27 AM - Updated 2nd Apr 2019 at 1:21 AM by puppetfish : updated links

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2010 at 2:17 AM
Yeah, this looks great.
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2010 at 8:37 AM
These totally rock my socks, you know that. Not only is my Trek 'hood going to be invaded by spoonheads now, it's going to be invaded by great-looking spoonheads. Yay! .
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 23rd Mar 2010 at 1:56 PM
Nice, thank you!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 12:30 AM
I've been wanting appropriate gear for my cardie's, thank you muchly :D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 1:23 AM
Mmkay, I just ran around the room squealing. My dog thought I'd lost my mind. Awesome uniforms!!!! Thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 7:34 AM
:lovestruc Thank you everyone! They were so much fun to make!

Want to see all my Sims 2 creations, including my Star Trek items? Follow the link below to check out my Blog!

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Looking for Franny Sims Meshes? They can be found HERE!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 2:25 PM
My Cardassian Lady Sims are pleased that they can now stop wearing Starfleet issued jumpsuits. :-D Thank you for sharing these!
Instructor
#9 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 3:38 PM
These are fantastic looking. I'm glad you included the LBB and the AthleticGuy, both who are usually a forgotten. Both are my favorite size males. You did a beautiful job on these.
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th May 2010 at 1:56 AM
um can you make the same outfits but only for elders teens and adults only? because when i trie to go to the site for the children clothes it says error so i think that would be better
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 12:25 AM
Thanks for the download-- Bare'ek thanks you.
Any chance you can tell me where I can get ahold of the hair that LBB is wearing in the first lineup? :O Been looking for appropriate Cardie hair for a long time.

bI'SIM'taHvIS bIHeghjaj
qatlho 'ej
Qapla'
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 12:42 AM
Those outfits are great! You did an amazing job! I would really like to download them but when I went to get the mesh the website said that I can't access that topic. I registered to the website and everything, please someone help me out!
Mad Poster
#13 Old 27th Mar 2013 at 5:36 AM
Link goes to main page - no idea where to go from there, even if I DID want to "register"!

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#14 Old 28th Mar 2013 at 2:56 PM
It's been fixed! I forgot that they switched to another server, so it was a minor fix. Thank you for alerting me!

You will have to register though to access the downloads, I believe.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 22nd Apr 2019 at 9:19 PM
I know I'm years and years late, but WOW, these are awesome. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 12th May 2019 at 11:34 PM
These show up great but for the female adult meshes/recolours. I cannot work out which one goes with the normal mesh. Could you possibly specify which recolour shows up with the normal female mesh please?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 11th Jun 2019 at 5:32 PM
Default Sorry, Don't Remember
Quote: Originally posted by simguru1player
These show up great but for the female adult meshes/recolours. I cannot work out which one goes with the normal mesh. Could you possibly specify which recolour shows up with the normal female mesh please?

So sorry, but I can't remember which one. The good news is that there are only 3 adult/elder female meshes; HighbootAG, HighBootBBG, and HighBootAFSexy. I'm thinking it's the AG, but cannot be certain. The best way for you to figure it out is to simply remove one mesh at a time from your game to see which recolor doesn't show up or looks wonky. Sorry I can't do it, I no longer play the game and do not have it installed on my computer.

Want to see all my Sims 2 creations, including my Star Trek items? Follow the link below to check out my Blog!

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Looking for Franny Sims Meshes? They can be found HERE!