Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 4:06 AM
"You have free will, you studied parenting and your baby just filled her diaper! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STARING AT ME AND COMPLAINING THAT SHE SMELLS BAD INSTEAD OF CHANGING HER GORRAM DIAPER?!"
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 4:34 PM
Mostly just...
"F***!!!!!!!!!!"
Haha

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Mad Poster
#28 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 12:10 AM
"Your kid is starving! Put her in the high chair already, you twit!"
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 12:25 AM
I have alot of 'OH MY GOD':
1. ACR things = are you really woohooing on the couch when your wife is standing next to you!!@?#? =" OH MY GOD"
2. Gossip things, you just don't know how nasty these sims can be until you see them gossip = I can't belive you just said it!@#@!# = "OH MY GOD "
Mad Poster
#30 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 2:59 AM
Latest thing I've been saying: "Why is it taking SO LONG to load up?"

(I've been browsing through this site, turns out I could use another GB of RAM since I'm running Vista. *sigh*)

Another thing I've said to my Sims: "You DID NOT just do that!" LOL
Test Subject
#31 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 7:50 AM
I'm the person who talks to movies, so you can imagine my phrases. ((((:

Here's just a few:

"Ohhh, now I have to kill you." D:
"Your kid's in the room, you freaks!" :O
"NOOOOO! Darren just died! What will happen to my legacy?!? I was on the 6TH GENERATION!!! D:
"Why must you ALWAYS avoid work? You have a family to feed Mr. Pooface!" >:P

"I love you my precious." (((:
Test Subject
#32 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 11:03 AM
I have a tendency to talk to movies too, acrylicautumn. I know the feeling =P

I'm usual phrases are:

"Idiot. IDIOT. IDIOT!"
"What ARE you doing?"
"WTF? Where are all these babies coming from?!?!" (I had about three pregnant Sims and so far, two of them had twins. I'm a little nervous to have ANOTHER set with the other family. ARGH)
"Awwww!"

There are a few more colorful phrases that burst out on occasion. My usual device is to give a frustrated sigh and do a good -facepalm-
Site Helper
#33 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 3:48 PM
"No, you do not want another guitar. You have one in your inventory. See?"
"No you don't need to play the guitar for tips before the business is open. There isn't anybody to tip you yet. That's why the guitar was in your inventory"
"Wouldn't you think a Grand Vampire would want something other than to "Buy a toy"?

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Field Researcher
#34 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 3:55 PM
"Oh stop bitching, you CAN go up the stairs too, she's just 2 steps away from the top!"

"ARRRRRGGGGGG!" < applies in numerous situations.
Mad Poster
#35 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 3:01 AM
"Your toddler is crying, don't play chess, put him in his crib! Poor little guy is tired!"

Another one, here's the scenario: You time your Sims so one's in the fridge getting something, and you direct another Sim to get something. By the time they come downstairs, the first Sim should be out of the fridge.

The second Sim will be UPSTAIRS and waving saying they can't get to the fridge. Whereupon I'm saying, "Come on, he'll be out of the way by the time you get there! What, you can see through floors now?"
Banned
#36 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 2:59 AM
"What the...why are you performing for tips on the Piano?! IT's 3 IN THE MORNING! YOU LIVE ALONE! NO ONE IS GOING TO TIP YOU!"
Stupid Alexander Goth.
Test Subject
#37 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 3:50 AM
Some of mine are:
Don't you hate it when your child on the sims won't do their homework and they get taken away I HATE that
"Yes! You are so pretty just three more days till you are a teenager you will be so beautiful! Wait why did her icon disapear what's with the music? The social worker! Crap Crap Crap"
"DO YOU WANT THE STUPID SOCIAL WORKER TO TAKE YOU AWAY!!!???"
"You JUST watched TV for TWO HOURS and now you are TIRED??? GO DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!!"
"The baby is ASLEEP DON'T TAKE IT OUT OF IT'S CRIB!!"
"OK I got everyone off to school so I ca...YOU DIDN'T GET ON THE BUS?? YOU ARE EATING A TOASTER PASTRY!!!!"
"Stop playing in the toilet stupid sim baby!"
"Yay I am so excited my baby is about to grow up into a toddler...here it comes she will be so pret..EWWW!" (Usually happens to me when I have parents with CC)
"WHAT she died and she is pregnant!! Husband save her!!! No don't go watch TV SAVE HER!!!"
"OMG A FIRE!!!(Pregnant sim starts giving birth) OH SNAP!!!"

I am really mean to my sims lol
Mad Poster
#38 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 4:12 AM
"You didn't get on the bus? Then haul your butt out the door and WALK!"

(Works with certain EPs, can't remember which one.)
Site Helper
#39 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 4:23 AM
"In other situations I would turn the stupid thing around FOR you, but in this case there is a reason why the teddy bear is now facing the wall so that nobody can use it!"

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Scholar
#40 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 8:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Berry-chan97
"What the...why are you performing for tips on the Piano?! IT's 3 IN THE MORNING! YOU LIVE ALONE! NO ONE IS GOING TO TIP YOU!"
Stupid Alexander Goth.

This one is a good one, I'm sure everyone has experienced it at least once.
Mad Poster
#41 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 9:33 AM
Tybalt's been annoying and amusing me to no end lately...

"I said stop playing darts and feed your daughter...*cancels*I SAID NO! I'll sell that freaking thing....Oh now you go, now you go!"
"Pay the bills...don't cuddle after woohoo, not right now...crap they are red! go pay them oh come on...Now your gambling table got taken away, you happy?"
" Don't cry about it, you forgot to pay the bill, it got taken away!"
Scholar
#42 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 4:48 PM
Well when the electric company decided to shut off power yesterday (with no warning) to do some repairs and it caused my game to crash....nope I don't think I can print what I said this is a family friendly site. Nothing worse to me than having to replay days in a Sims life, in this case an entire season.

On the general side I realized I mutter at them a lot. Mostly when I tell them to do something and they look at me and whine. "just shut up and do it already!"
#43 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 6:22 PM
this is probably the most popular:"what the hell are you doing?!
Mad Poster
#44 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 6:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Clashfan
On the general side I realized I mutter at them a lot. Mostly when I tell them to do something and they look at me and whine. "just shut up and do it already!"

Especially when they point at them selves and sort of say," Me? Aaaw, But I don't wanna..." I hate that, it's like stop being a wuss and do it >_>
#45 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 6:55 PM
I rarely say it *aloud*, but when my Sims do that, I sometimes *think* "at them" something like "Yes, you; you made the mess, YOU clean it up."

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Scholar
#46 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 7:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GeneralOperationsDirector
I rarely say it *aloud*, but when my Sims do that, I sometimes *think* "at them" something like "Yes, you; you made the mess, YOU clean it up."

Me too! I sometimes intersperse it with "I know you don't like it, but... it needs to be done."

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 8:04 PM
Only thing that really gets me verbal is the wolves--pets in general are irritating, but the incessant barking and hole digging has me saying 'go the f-away' and then me popping them with moveobject-hammer smash.

Puddle rage and trees on fire irritates me also and I usually mutter some about it when it happens
Mad Poster
#48 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 8:01 PM
They sometimes grump," UGH! Why do I have to do it?!"
" Because I said so, I'm god here, so go do it!"
Field Researcher
#49 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 1:27 PM
It kind of varies between: "Aww...that is sooo cute! I wish real toddlers did that!"
" Umm...dude, you know you're about to catch on fire...might be a good time to actually call for...no? suit yourself!"
And " NOOO..not Sam! PLEASE!!! But he was my favourite Sim. Why did he have to die!!!???"

(Does anyone else form an emotional attachment to their sim or am I just weird? XD)

"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live." - Mark Twain
Scholar
#50 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 6:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GeneralOperationsDirector

I do this when there are other people in the house :p
Page 2 of 166