Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Duo Seperation - Coral and Dusk

by missy harries Posted 8th Apr 2010 at 11:36 AM - Updated 12th Aug 2011 at 8:41 PM by missy harries

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 1:37 PM
This was always my favorite. Even though I'm trying to reduce my skintones, I can't pass this one up.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 10:43 PM
Thanks, I am replacing you duo tones with all of these
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 7:53 AM
nice one
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Jan 2011 at 7:23 PM
all of these skins are my favorite. Can you update them for 'Late Night' please?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 9:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fortuna
all of these skins are my favorite. Can you update them for 'Late Night' please?

Thay should be working with late night!
I still have them in my game and they show fine, these skins only change the ramps and don't touch any other of the files so they shouldn't need updating.
What seems to be the problem?

Disclaimer: These are the personally, personal opinions of me, myself and I. Yours may vary.
Terms & conditions do not apply
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 2:41 PM Last edited by Fortuna : 20th Jan 2011 at 3:55 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by missy harries
What seems to be the problem?

Musclar relief is not shown on these skins because they are not updated for new CAS sliders. It is not so bad problem but however it is a defect. So can you fix it, pleeease? :lovestruc
I'll thank you a million times
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 11:18 PM
Can you update for Generations and latest patch?
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 6:03 PM
The link for Rez Delnava's UI leads to a page that "can't be accessed" or something, even though I'm logged in.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 8:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vueiy_Visarelli
The link for Rez Delnava's UI leads to a page that "can't be accessed" or something, even though I'm logged in.

That mod is now redundant so you won't need it for these to work, they're fine as they are.

Disclaimer: These are the personally, personal opinions of me, myself and I. Yours may vary.
Terms & conditions do not apply
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 13th Jun 2015 at 5:00 AM
I like it :o its so ... dark...and mysterious... the dusk is