Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mother Function
retired moderator
#51 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 12:51 AM
Tis a slendid affair, it is

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Advertisement
Scholar
#52 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 12:59 AM
Is this an April fool joke? i noticed that T.o.d.a.y has been translated into ponies and pancakes.

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr × MTS Yearbook
27.11.08|17.12.08|24.06.09|06.06.10|24.07.10|19.11.2010
Kia Kaha
Test Subject
#53 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 1:09 AM
Change it back!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#54 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 1:15 AM
NO! Don't! Changes are always good!! =)

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#55 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 1:16 AM
The new textures and colors look nice but we not-native speakers can hardly read medieval English. Please add an option to the control panel to deactivate the vocabulary replacement as soon as possible!
Test Subject
#56 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 1:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AD85
The newe paints an colors look nice but we not-native speakers mayhap hardly read medieval English. Please add an option unto ye control panel unto deactivate ye vocabulary replacement as soon as possible!

Exactly.
Test Subject
#57 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 1:20 AM
A very great and nice 1. April Joke, Delphy. But i have realy bad problems to read this old english (sometimes i need a dictionary for the normal english), so i hope it's realy only an April joke! :-)

Have fun

My kindest regards to our king.
retired moderator
#58 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 1:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cheapie
Change it back!

To the stocks, peasant!

Formerly known as boolPropped
Forum Resident
#59 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 1:23 AM
ok, thus ye scottish, pirate like accent we all suddenly got isnt just a place language error i thought but i twas experiencing?

now i'm confused AND amazed.
Instructor
#60 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 1:36 AM
Great joke. I love the new theme on the site too, but I do hope the old english language is only on for today, it is quite funny to read some of the translations though

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Mad Poster
#61 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 1:40 AM
This dost be thine most creative idea yet! Shall we be allowed to keep thine wonderful land of chivalry and majesty after the contest dost be over? :D

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Scholar
#62 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 1:50 AM
This is wondrous!

Also this makes me think of this game I used to play called Thief III. Some of the characters talked a bit like this.

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Test Subject
#63 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 2:02 AM
I really hate this. This makes the entire site, literally, un-usable. And I'm sure this comment will come up as complete gibberish as well. Is there anyway we can pick the layout we see? This is the most annoying thing I've ever encountered.
Test Subject
#64 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 2:04 AM
I don't speak old english but.. this isn't fun
Banned
#65 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 2:08 AM
Yeah, I don't like it either. It's taking me forever to read everything. Sorry! It's a cute idea, but...it's not exactly reasonable to expect people to read this...
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#66 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 2:22 AM
Serfs were illiterate, why should we nobles trouble ourselves with the likes of them? I read the posts perfectly fine. Long live King Delphy and Queen HP!
Instructor
#67 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 2:29 AM
Why doth they protest? Wayyyy back when I twas in high school, we hadst unto read this kind of text as part of ye basic English curriculum
Test Subject
#68 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 2:48 AM
This is awesome! I would also love the option to keep it. <3
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 3:02 AM
I hope this beist an April-fools joke.
Test Subject
#70 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 3:01 AM
I want a off button i cant figure out what some sentences or important small details mean. I'm good with English but not so good with history, I'm glad English is my main language or i wouldn't no what the hell anything means.

Edit: If there is one id like to no where.
Forum Resident
#71 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 3:08 AM
The next two weeks will be most interesting indeed.
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 3:08 AM
Today is ye day to honour king Delphy.

Somethings not right, I'm sorry, I'm literally retarded, Slim Shady, I think that's my name.

Hi my name is Marshall Mathers I'm an alcoholic, I've got a disease and they don't know what to call it, you better hide your wallet beacause I'm coming to strip yo cash!

JUST LOSE IT AAAARRGH!!
Test Subject
#73 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 3:09 AM
I guffaw at thine adaptation!

Good upon ye.
Mad Poster
#74 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 3:42 AM
Hail King Delphinius and Queen Hilarious Fits....this mode of speeking be moste jovial. Thanke ye moste joyously. 'This an joy that I be not unlettered and mayhap readeth this scribing.
Instructor
#75 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 3:48 AM
I hath but one thing I must say unto ye all:

Ni!
Page 3 of 8