Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medieval Feast Day Dresses for Women

by sunni9676 Posted 12th Apr 2010 at 12:35 AM - Updated 22nd Apr 2010 at 3:51 AM by sunni9676 : Updated Adult Female & Elder Female Dresses

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 3:00 AM
Very nice. I would love to see something similar for medieval men. Thank you!
Theorist
#3 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 6:30 AM
They look great - thank you sunni!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 1:49 PM
Very nice. Thanks.
Scholar
#5 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 7:02 PM
beautiful set! thanks for sharing!

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Instructor
#6 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 4:01 PM Last edited by Issie : 14th Apr 2010 at 1:51 AM. Reason: Nvm, I got confused. All understood now.
These are awesome! Thank you Sunni

Love does not consist of two people looking at each other, but of looking together in the right direction. - Antoine de Exupery
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 10:30 PM Last edited by sunni9676 : 13th Apr 2010 at 11:01 PM.
I used this mesh MESH-tig-af-warlren-layeredmedieval.package by Tiggerpum from the Dark Project (Peasants) for the adult and the elder shares it. You see two colors of each because one is for the adult and one is for elder. If you remove the elder dress from your DL folder, your elders will still have the adult dress show up in their catalog to wear. I've noticed that many adult meshes seem to be shared by the elder too (The medieval dress from Nightlife for instance - make a recolor of the adult and it also shows up for elder and vice versa). I don't know how it works. But I simply did a recolor of the peasant dress that used this mesh that I found in the Dark Project. I thought I had better offer elder and adult versions regardless.

Visit these sites for more Medieval downloads: Sunni Designs, Plumb Bob Keep, and The Medieval Smithy.
Instructor
#8 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 1:49 AM
That makes sense then. I thought we were getting two versions of the adult dress. The second picture from the top (side by side pic) shows two adult sims with the different sizes on, hence I got confused sorry!

Did I mention how much I love your work? My 'hood is getting so much better thanks to simmers like you who share

Love does not consist of two people looking at each other, but of looking together in the right direction. - Antoine de Exupery
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 3:52 AM
Ok, I have now added the normal sized adult and elder female and removed the unnecessary Ren sized elder female (which was causing duplicate dresses to show up in the catalog).

Visit these sites for more Medieval downloads: Sunni Designs, Plumb Bob Keep, and The Medieval Smithy.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 9:10 PM
Sunni, these were great before -- now with the Rengal/Non-Rengal option, they're SPECTACULAR! Thank you so, so much!
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st May 2010 at 4:09 PM
This are beautiful, but the thing I love most of all is the hairstyle. Can't let my medieval women walk around bare-headed all the time. Thanks a lot!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 7:42 PM
I really like the simple ones - not-too-fine cloth, darkish colors. Looks great and is perfect for my merchants and peons! One question: on the second and third picture the women are wearing a scarf or head-cloth. Could you tell me where to find it? I'm having huge difficulties finding hair coverings like that for my medieval working class!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 7:18 PM
Thank you ! :)