Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Head Shape Slider

by jonha Posted 17th Apr 2010 at 10:11 PM - Updated 27th Nov 2011 at 11:44 AM by jonha

130 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 96 Feedback Posts, 33 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Zombie Socks
#2 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 10:25 PM
Wow! Amazing! Thank you so much!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 10:26 PM
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 10:33 PM
Does hairs sit less high on the head with this slider?
If yes, i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVEEEEEE you! <3
Tentacle Of Righteousness
#5 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 10:35 PM
lol the animated gif for this is freaking me out P

Alt 255
The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned
to a dead channel.
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 10:39 PM Last edited by jonha : 17th Apr 2010 at 10:53 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by jordoosims
Does hairs sit less high on the head with this slider?
If yes, i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVEEEEEE you! <3

Hair is moved correctly with the head. It works very well with all EA hairs. There could be theoretically issues with some badly designed custom hair, but I haven't encountered any issues so far.

Edit: If you want to make the hair look lower or reduce the forehead size, just put my slider to the minimum and pull the eyes up again.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 11:06 PM
Awesome!!! This was what i needed!!! Thank you!!!
Mad Poster
#8 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 11:04 PM
This is great, and the ability to make hair sit lower on the head is particularly useful, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 11:40 PM
God yes <3 Marry me? :P

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 11:38 PM
Very useful, keep the sliders coming the more the better

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 11:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wintermuteai1
lol the animated gif for this is freaking me out P

me too... didn't know people have skull joints.. lol

anyway.. more seriously.. awesome slider addition.. Thank you Jonha! :D
Instructor
#12 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 12:43 AM
This is awesome! Thanks again!

No, u can't haz cheezburger
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 12:52 AM
Yay another wonderful slider! Thank you Jonah!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 1:09 AM
This is so awesome!
Scholar
#15 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 1:16 AM
That's cool!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 1:46 AM
Oh, thank you! I can hardly wait to try this out! I love and use all your other sliders, thanks to these it is easier to make Sims look like individuals. Great work!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 2:10 AM
This is amazing, thank you so much
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 2:48 AM
I was thinking the other day that this would be so amazing to have, and how I Do have it, Thank you so much :D

mjau
----------
Known as Elevinia on simscave and GoS
Has a vampire viking fetish
retired moderator
#19 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 3:10 AM
Brilliant!! Thank you so much jonha!! <3
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 5:59 AM
Wow this is really good, just tried it. Great work, only problem, now i have to go and redo my favourite sims again using this slider. Seriously you can see the change and how much better it makes the sims look. Thank you. Great slider. Loving this and your butt slider.
Forum Resident
#21 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 8:19 AM
Default Sliders not working
I can't find the slider. When I tested it I also discovered that your 10 Slider hack no longer works for me. I am running HELS and I guess S3Z's hack only works with WA. I am confused about how to increase max slider limit. I followed the link to your 10 Sliders. I don't want to use Awesome. The extended game core I found is "Extended game core which allows switching otherwise hard coded behavior" and it says it fully conflicts with your sliders. That's the only one I found on the "download page". I tried installing CmarNCY's ear sliders and they work fine. Did I miss something some where? I would be grateful for any help.

Thank you for your time. :lovestruc

Sometimes the Dragon wins and I AM the Dragon!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 8:41 AM
Thanks so much, this will be very useful.
Scholar
Original Poster
#23 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 8:46 AM
Winterhart, you can use the Extended Game Core, it conflicts with my "Slider Hack" but not with the sliders. There is nearly nothing, that can conflict with my sliders.

Of course you can alternatively also use the slider hack on the 10 sliders download site to remove the limit.

This slider is of course in Head->General, maybe you missed it because it is not necessarily at the bottom and it could be somewhere between the other sliders.
Test Subject
#24 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 8:48 AM
Wow, this is an amazing slider. I already have some other sliders as well, but I think this is going to be my favourite. It has always irritated me that the foreheads are soooo long. :-) Not everyone has that, like in real life so... Thanks a million!!

Rock won't eliminate your problems, but it will sort of let you dance all over them
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 9:27 AM
Like your others sliders, do you plan to add translations? In case of a yes, the proper name from French (and Canadian French) would be "Forme de la tête".
Page 1 of 6