Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pippenville 1 - one story three bedroom house, basegame only

by Pippenhouse Posted 25th Apr 2010 at 7:01 PM - Updated 14th Sep 2010 at 11:14 AM by Pippenhouse

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 8:47 PM
fabulous i love houses with yellow interiors!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 9:59 PM
Very nice job with only basegame and without CC!
Alchemist
#4 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 10:54 PM
Lovely first upload watch this space!! Thankyou for sharing and congrats on this being your first to upload!

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Meet Me In My Next Life
#5 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 1:32 AM
This is very nice I really love the yard in the back of the house with the pool area.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 1:35 PM
Thank you for the comments, I'm glad you liked it.
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 7:22 PM
BEAUTIFUL house!

Never regret something that once made you smile :)
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 9:11 PM
This is such a gorgeous house! And I love that it's equipped with all skill building items. It's always a hassle trying to fit them inside a house when you forget one! I am looking forward to more houses by you!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 11:24 AM
Beautiful house. Hope you decide to upload more, I'll definitely be watching out when you do =D Thank you!!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 3:01 PM
I love single-floor houses. Always looking out for them. This one looks wonderful! Thanks!
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Apr 2010 at 9:04 PM
I agree with everyone else here, very nice, very pretty and all on one level! I love it, thanks a lot!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 30th Apr 2010 at 9:19 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th May 2010 at 2:25 PM
Love the house!

Current city: Dreamcove
University: Dream Cove University
Population in city: 50+
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th May 2010 at 1:47 AM
wow this looks brillant, I'm currently writing a 3 part series called 'A New Life' and have been looking for a house to set my main characters in and this house is just perfect, Could I possibly use it in my series, i will of course list you in the credits, I'll proably change it slightly so it fits my scripts and match the characters style, like the colours of the interior and the price value of the stuff, but I love it, it's just brillant, well done, hope you upload more houses,
Field Researcher
#15 Old 17th May 2010 at 12:15 AM
Always impressed to see when creators can make something pretty with just base game content, and you've done that. Bravo! It's fabulous!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 8:27 PM
Thanks You!