Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Manor

by armiel Posted 6th May 2010 at 5:13 AM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 6th May 2010 at 9:07 AM
I adore your "Manor".Delightful architecture.Amazing building with beautiful lines and shapes.Wonderful roofing.The whole lot is in perfect harmony.Love the color too.Its a fantastic creation.Thank you so much for sharing your talent and your efforts with us.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 6th May 2010 at 1:20 PM
Huge lots usually intimidate me but this is really beautiful. I like the lay out- particularly the way the stair landings split off in different directions. Quite lovely.
Scholar
#4 Old 6th May 2010 at 3:35 PM
Looks nice, well done armiel
Scholar
#5 Old 6th May 2010 at 10:43 PM
I really like the lines and exterior colors of this home, however one thing i noticed is that if you were trying to go for a very traditional home/look then i would suggest using windows that follow that, the windows you chose range from modern, to craftsman, to traditional. It is kind of confusing and mis proportions the exterior of the home, however i think the outside has a lot of potential, another thing i would suggest is not using white walls, I would suggest either using colors that match the furniture or just a simple tan, the white kind of detracts from the rest of the beautiful interior. Just a few tips i thought i would share with you! Keep up the good work though!

-Tyu.

Call me Tyu. (: