Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cardigans with Jeans

by fakepeeps7 Posted 5th May 2010 at 1:22 AM

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th May 2010 at 1:29 AM
Great job! It is perfect for my little sim girls that are sort of tomboyish, but still want to look pretty. I think my favorite color is the one with the pink sweater over a white t-shirt.

I don't see any invisible treasure chests!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th May 2010 at 2:53 AM
Thank you for these cute cardigans! I love cardigans personally...and now my sims will too! I agree my favorite is definitely the classic combo of a pink sweater over a white top....oh but the pink and yellow combination is also darling.Thank you!!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th May 2010 at 5:43 AM
You are one of the reasons that I still play the Sims 2! Thanks for your wonderful creations!

~ Non ducor, duco ~
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th May 2010 at 5:48 AM
Thank you for these~ I have a soft spot (I don't know if you can say that, I don't speak english very well...) for the white cardigan with red pants. It's perfect for my little girls. You really are a fantastic maker!
Instructor
#6 Old 5th May 2010 at 7:43 AM
These are really cute, thank you! =)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th May 2010 at 1:17 PM
I am so glad you still make stuff for Sims 2, thank you!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 5th May 2010 at 3:31 PM
Thanks so much for these! My little girls always need clothing that can be worn into the fall and winter and these are perfect

More of my work can be found @
Sims2Artists.
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#9 Old 5th May 2010 at 4:02 PM
What a wonderful, cute addition to my little Sim girls' wardrobes! I love them all, but I think my favourites are the yellow cardigan w/the pink shirt, and the pink cardigan w/the white shirt. Thank you!!
Not actually evil.
#10 Old 5th May 2010 at 9:55 PM
I like the color choice on these. Somewhat subdued compared to your other creations, but still cheery. These outfits are casual without being *too* casual, nice looking, but you can go play in them without worries. They're good for colder seasons. I *really* need to organize my kids clothes downloads into collections, especially with all the fakepeeps stuff in there, there's so much! Not that I'm complaing. :D

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Inventor
#11 Old 6th May 2010 at 12:12 AM
These are so cute. I love them. Nice colours choices too. Thanks =)

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 6th May 2010 at 3:33 AM
I was wondering if you were ever going to update again! <3
Field Researcher
#13 Old 6th May 2010 at 6:01 AM
Adorable! My kids are so spoiled by you and your creations.
Test Subject
#14 Old 6th May 2010 at 8:27 AM
Beautiful as all your creations! Thank you for them and for your comment on my Little Ballerina. I really appreciate it from you.
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th May 2010 at 7:15 PM
These outfits are adorable! I wanted to download the hairstyle that the girl wearing the white sweater wit the blue shirt is wearing. I didn't find it when I looked through the credits you listed, do you know where I can find it or did I just overlook it?
Not actually evil.
#16 Old 6th May 2010 at 8:32 PM
Saintriddle I think the hair (red with blue bow) is a Sims2 Store item, from the art deco collection, if I recall.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#17 Old 7th May 2010 at 7:18 AM
Yes, it's from the Sims 2 Store. I listed it as Maxis because... well, it is.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 7th May 2010 at 4:52 PM
Every time I visit MTS I say I'm not going to download any kid's clothes today. And then I see some adorable items you've created, and I simply must have them. Thanks for these and all the other wonderful items you've designed. They're great!
Helptato
#19 Old 7th May 2010 at 6:54 PM
*holds up sign saying I <3 Fakepeeps!*
You rooock!

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 7th May 2010 at 7:04 PM
There you are!!!!! I am SOOO glad to see this set. I was afraid you were no longer creating!!! I simply adore all the clothing you make for the little ones, and really wish I could do it too. My game is never loaded without a folder full of your things. I can't wait to get home and download these!!! Thanks so much!!!

Deb
Test Subject
#21 Old 8th May 2010 at 7:21 AM
Awww so adoreble clothes for my simmies good job!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 9th May 2010 at 2:02 PM
really nice ~ thanks!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#23 Old 18th May 2010 at 4:53 AM
D'aww. These are so darn cute and age appropriate. Which can be said of all your clothes. But I'll say it of these, since when checking them in game the other day I practically went "d'aww" IRL. :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 16th Sep 2011 at 3:01 PM
I download way too much, and you are not helping me stop! Amazing clothes for kids. Congratulations on your talent.
Test Subject
#25 Old 15th Dec 2013 at 2:43 AM
Default Curly Hair With Blue Bow????
Quote: Originally posted by fakepeeps7
Yes, it's from the Sims 2 Store. I listed it as Maxis because... well, it is.

Do you know where else I can get the curly hair with the blue bow? The Sims 2 Store isn't around anymore.
Page 1 of 2