Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

True Blood Sims: Lafayette Reynolds

by fanseelamb Posted 1st Jun 2010 at 7:36 PM - Updated 23rd May 2013 at 7:03 AM by fanseelamb : new thumbnail

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 8:46 PM
He's awesome, just like the rest of the bunch you've made! Thank you. =)
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 12:54 AM
I love the *ahem* burgers!
Scholar
#4 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 10:27 AM
Excellent work! Thank you

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Field Researcher
#5 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 10:30 AM Last edited by sunni9676 : 2nd Jun 2010 at 11:43 AM.
I'm doing a happy dance here seriously. Thrilled that you have shared Lafayette & Jason. I love your version of the True Blood characters. Now Lafayette can do some of his own special dancing for a certain Vampire, lol! Oh, my only concern - is there enough flamboyant clothing around to suit his character?

Visit these sites for more Medieval downloads: Sunni Designs, Plumb Bob Keep, and The Medieval Smithy.
Scholar
#6 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 1:15 PM
Lafayette ♥♥♥♥♥
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 6:14 PM
Aww, thanks guys! Glad you like him. I've certainly been having fun with him and the rest of the gang.

sunni: LOL, I think you'll be able to find some suitably flamboyant clothing for him. I made a few recolours of the tanktop/shorts outfit he's packed in, but I also like dressing him in baggy shorts or jeans by Randir paired with somewhat flamboyant tops like these by shimmeringcat or the gold fishnet top by Knightskykyte in this super old thread. That one has been in my game for... 5 years, apparently.... and this is the first opportunity I've had to use it.

Hey, if anyone else finds some suitable clothes for Laffayette to wear, please share the links!
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 1:24 AM
Yes yes yes! Have I told you I love you, lately? <3

A single drop of knowledge, is a drop of full strength
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 10:09 PM
you're awesome...
Field Researcher
#10 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 1:46 PM
Fabulous. He's one of the best characters on the show.
Instructor
#11 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 6:40 PM
Woot! Wearing lipstick and still be badass = awesome. Go Lafayette! Thank you for making all these great characters. I can't wait for season 3 to start. :D
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Jun 2010 at 6:09 AM
finally! i've actually been waiting for this one. lafayette is probably my favourite character out of all the true blood characters (in the tv series of course, he's not nearly as amazing in the books) i thank you a million times and one for uploading this =D
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 1:20 AM
Lafayette is my favorite! this is so insanely cool, you rock!
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 7:59 PM
Don't know how I missed these earlier but thanks so much for making him and Jason as well!!! If you are interested in having them, there is a version of Tara available @ Insim and two different versions of Jessica @ Insimadult.

Again thanks so much for making the cast of such a great show!!! I hope to see more!

♀ + ♀ = ♥ ; ♀ + ♂ = ♥ ; ♂ + ♂ = ♥
Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 11:41 PM
Ty Ty Very much im thinking about making a sims 2 true blood episodes so i was asking for a BIG favor. since you make awesome true blood characters i was wondering if you can do some more of them? If you do i will be soooo grateful and i will put your mode the sims name on my video :]. So please im on my knees xD i understand if you say no because everybody has a life and doesn't have time doing offers and stuff but please
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 3:56 AM
mellee2hot141: I'd love to make more True Blood characters, but it takes a lot of time. Even if I do get around to it, they're not likely to be done anytime soon.
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 12:58 AM
love your work! Please don't stop =D. I would love to see how you do others! =D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 24th Sep 2010 at 9:02 AM
He's So Gangsta,cant Wait To Use Him ...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 24th Dec 2010 at 10:05 PM
good....Love him!:D
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 11:48 AM
He's my favourite character, and your sim is awesome. Thank you so much
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 5:48 AM
Hes great. I know you dont take requests but please please please make Tara too!!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 15th Oct 2015 at 3:44 AM
I didn't watch much of the show (yet) but gotta love Lafayette! ^^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 10:19 PM
Ah this brought tears to my eyes since Nelsan Ellis passed away last year! He seemed like a nice guy too! Loved his character on True Blood!