Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 12:35 AM Last edited by Phaenoh : 7th Feb 2014 at 8:50 PM.
Default Child of...DEATH
Your female sim just killed someone. But hey, it was their first one since their 15 sim killing spree in 3005. Their temper just slipped. The first thing your sim wants to do is scram, before TheGrimReaper comes, but TheGrimReaper senses the feeling in your sim and hurries to the sight. When TheGrimReaper sees the brutal killing before him, he bestows a curse on your sim: -You will repay the loss you have caused. You will bear my child and give birth to him three days later. It will stay forever winter until becomes 18. Thus, I will take him to show him my work.- Your sim doesn't take him seriously, and roles her eyes. TheGrimReaper replies: Fine. I will extend your curse -You didn't take me seriously, and now the bad will become much worse. You shant work or earn money, no one wants thee who has cast eternal winter. Your savings have been stolen, you only have 1,000$ left. And you well get 1,000 by me, every time he grows to the next stage, until he comes with me.- Your sim takes death seriously, and walks to her house, to see it is gone and replace with a 3 room shack. Hell has just begun.

Heheheheh, well that short explained it enough, but here is just the basics:
Create a female sim
Move her on a lot, create a shack
Wait for a random passerby and kill them.
Get her pregnant with grimmy (tombstone of L&D or Inteen)
Wait for the baby
Set it to eternal winter if you have seasons. If you do not, use the make me sick tester and make the child sick every few days or so...or week or so...doesn't matter.
Use family funds to decrease money
Use Kaching to add 1000 every time he/she grows.
Raise your child.

Point system:
Good points-
+50 for each time grows up well
+10 for each time mood reaches platinum
+30 each time mood stays over gold for more than a day
+200 if child never meets father (nobody dies)
+50 for each "big" toddler skill learned
+70 for each skill maxed
+5 for each skill point.
+1 point for each $ made by child (no job)
+80 points for love for teen
+50 for first kiss with someone they love
+20 for going steady
Bad points-
-50 for growing up badly
-30 each time mood reaches red
-60 each time mood stays red for more than a day
-200 if child meets father (someone dies)
-5 for each skill point lost by child or parent
-20 for any reposessed items
-10 for crappy nannys (fires, stinky diapers, hungry kids, tired kids, etc.)
-10 every day it takes longer than 2 days to get over sickness.
-80 for rejected love
-20 for rejected kiss
-30 for rejected going steady

Thats about it...
If you find other things I should add or dock points for, tell me, and I would also like testers to test along with me

Many thanks
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Jun 2010 at 9:31 PM
This sounds interesting.

I'm not big on points scoring, but I will definitely play this and post how it turns out.
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 2:50 PM
When we build the shack, do we furnish it as well or do we furnish it with the 1000?
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 9:40 PM
From what I'm reading, I think we furnish the shack then take our money down to 1000. That's how I'm going to try it, anyway.

~ I'm the sanest person I know ~

My YouTube Channel
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 3:28 AM
Yes you furnish the shack then take it down to 1000. You can give it a shack-ish feel or you can make it look awesome, it is up to you. Depend on how much of a challenge you want.
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 8:05 AM
I've finished the challenge! Click here to see pics! I don't have a score as I don't play for points, but I had fun doing it.

~ I'm the sanest person I know ~

My YouTube Channel
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 7:13 PM
Thanks for doing my challenge Chaynne! The pictures are great! That is exactly how I pictured it being played. Again, thanks!
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 8:42 AM
I know its a bit late but I just found this challenge and decided to do it.

I'm making a story for it but not playing for points.
You can find the first part of this challenge here .
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 10:15 AM
heres the second part.
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 11:13 AM
i did another part.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 4:22 AM
Oh, thanks for doing my challenge! I will read your story now.

Edit:
I read your story, and it was great! I hope you'll finish...

Thank you for trying my challenge everyone, I have enjoyed reading your stories.

Think about it
My Journal/Legacy
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 7:58 AM
Thanks, I really enjoy this challenge, although I was dkind of stupid when I made Bianca have twins. I'll remember next time that romance sim plus no money does not equal twins.
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 10:33 AM
here's my fourth part, I have one more part left.
Alchemist
#14 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 10:44 AM
Can you actually do this challenge? Sims younger than teenagers can't die, and if they're neglected enough, the social worker will take them.
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 11:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kustirider2
Can you actually do this challenge? Sims younger than teenagers can't die, and if they're neglected enough, the social worker will take them.

Your sims don't have to die for this challenge, only one random sim, so that you can make your sim pregneant to the grim reaper. You're not supposed to neglect the child either.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 8:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 10madi01
here's my fourth part, I have one more part left.

You're right, Dave is gorgeous. I'm sure some of my teen sims would want a piece of him. They are the sympathetic type.

Think about it
My Journal/Legacy
Alchemist
#17 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 8:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 10madi01
Your sims don't have to die for this challenge, only one random sim, so that you can make your sim pregneant to the grim reaper. You're not supposed to neglect the child either.

Making the child sick every now and then probably would mean the social worker would pay a visit, I would think. I'm not too sure.

Cool challenge anyway Sounds like a lot of fun.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 2nd Oct 2010 at 3:34 AM
sounds fun. MUST TRY
Test Subject
#19 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 8:25 PM Last edited by Phaenoh : 6th Feb 2014 at 8:44 PM.
Default Satanic Child
(I got the idea from The Child Of Death Challenge and the Parent Zoo Challenge)

Your female sim is walking home one day, when out of the shadows a figure grabs her and knocks her out. When she awakens she finds she has been raped. A few days later, to her horror, she finds she is pregnant with the rapist's child. Right as she is about to thrust a knife into her stomach to kill the unborn baby, The Grim Reaper appears and says this: "Do not kill the child. I am the father. Move away from this town, bring whomever you must. In three days time, you will give birth to the child, a child that is as cursed and satanic as me. In each stage of it's life, it will do something terrible, and continue to do so until it has reached adulthood, in which I will return and take him or her. You may live your normal life, but you must tend to the child's every need. To teach the child hardships, you may only live in a shack, and once furnished, you may only have 5,000 in funds. Good-bye, you will see me again in the near future." Your female sim is shocked, she puts the knife down and gather's her belongings, calls a loved one, and moves away.

Here is the basics:
~Make a family that includes a female sim, a toddler(any gender), and [a] grandparent/s. They may look however you want, with any aspiration. But preferably the child should look satanic, but it is not required.
~Move them into an 3x3 empty lot. Make one room for each family member(nothing to big), a living room, a kitchen, and one or two bathrooms, and a storage/recreation room. Furnish it.
~Decrease funds to 5k
~Get female sim a job.
~Carry on with life.

The Terrible Things The Child Must Do:
At Toddler Stage must: Kill someone (Use a cheat, and make it look like the child did it with it's 'mind' or something, be creative.)
At Child Stage: Starts a Human Zoo (Make a area surrounded with a fence and one gate. Child lures the unsuspecting victims in and leaves them there. Puts one plate of food everyday. May not put anything else in.)
At Teen Stage: Seductress/Seducer (Makes other sims fall in love with her/him. Leaves them in a torture chamber, torture chamber only for crushes/loves! >:D)
At Adult Stage: Kills Grandparent/s and moves away.

Point system:
Good points-
+50 for each time grows up well
+10 for each time mood reaches platinum
+30 each time mood stays over gold for more than a day
+20 per death (May only use death cheat once for toddler stage)
+50 for each "big" toddler skill learned
+70 for each skill maxed
+5 for each skill point.
+1 point for each $ made by child (no job)
+80 points for love for teen
+50 for first kiss with someone they love
+20 for going steady
+10 Points for each crush as teen
+10 for each person trapped in Human Zoo/Torture Chamber.

Bad points-
-50 for growing up badly
-30 each time mood reaches red
-60 each time mood stays red for more than a day
-150 if bad thing for a stage doesn't happen.
-5 for each skill point lost by child or parent
-20 for any reposessed items
-30 for Grandparent/s dieing before child obtains adulthood.
-10 every day it takes longer than 2 days to get over sickness.
-80 for rejected love
-20 for rejected kiss
-30 for rejected going steady
-40 for every escaped prisoner.

This is my first challenge, so sorry if it doesn't make sense/isn't that good. If you thing I should add or take away points for anything else, tell me please, and I would love for some testers to test with me. xD Also if theres anything else the child should do in it's stages of life... Also, I did not make either of the Child of Death or Parent Zoo.
Test Subject
#20 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 8:39 PM
You may also have more children if you want.
Test Subject
#21 Old 6th Oct 2010 at 9:47 PM Last edited by dragonfriend5000 : 7th Oct 2010 at 12:12 AM.
That money bonus, is that per simolean or is that per time earned and does salvaging count?
Field Researcher
#22 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 1:36 AM
ok, i read this challenge and another few challenges that were kinda similar in the same sitting, but they all got tangled up in my head, and i cant stick to a rule to save my life, so i've been kinda playing this one, but it's ALL jacked up

2 grandparents, a mom, and a demonspawn, just looks kinda evil, but normal really... anyway, they live on a bis ole lot on the outside of my cult neighborhood, my one that hates vampires, my "shack" is a big house, not huge, but it's only 1 bedroom, and 1 real bathroom, but i dug out part of a basement. no ladder yet, it's like they dont know it's there.

the "great room" i guess it would be called, is kinda seperated by a couch, a cheap one, but not really, it's big enough for everyone, but there's no privacy.

the kid, in the toddler stage killed off a visitor by pulling up the ladder in the swimming pool grampa had installed for his upcomming birthday so troy go was a ghost.

didnt do so well in the child stage, i installed a ladder into the basement and lured a dude down there with a nice cheap hot tub... almost got to keep him for a while too, but his mom let him out... ok fine, i realised the sim was connected to too many other sims in ways i had forgotten about and i got a case of the guilts... but in order to try to fix it a lil, and satisfy my evil urges i had gramma resurect troy go badly and kept the zombie in the basement...

SO, now i gotta decide what to do as a teenager, i'm working on being all charming, i gotta figure out his gender preference, just to make things easier on myself...

even cheating,(sometimes inadvertantly) as bad as i have, this challenge is tough for me, i'm really enjoying it
Test Subject
#23 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 8:16 AM
What a wonderful idea!!! I've been having lots of brain-farts on what I should do in the Sims, so this is just great! It's the perfect balance of challenging and evil >

NO TRESPASSING
-----------------
Violators will be
shot, survivors will
be shot again.
Instructor
#24 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 4:16 PM
going to try as I'm getting bored of my legacy family
Field Researcher
#25 Old 21st Oct 2010 at 1:55 AM
i have simblender, but i'm trying not to use it too much, i did use it to cheat gramma into the paranormal career, and just a teensy bit on the levels, but i made her gain any skills she didnt already have on her own, they dont have friends... it's hard to get promoted when you dont have friends because you're affraid to bring people home because your grandchild will kill them, or enslave them.

now that he's a teen it might get easier
Page 1 of 3