Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Base Game Beach House

by triciamanly Posted 15th Jun 2010 at 2:58 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 6:50 AM
I love the screenshot with the sand dunes : this IS a beach house ! *downloading* Thank you Tricia ! *hugs*
Field Researcher
#3 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 11:45 AM
Wow this house is amazing, great idea with a base game beach house. The exterior is just lovely and the inside is so pretty to, I love it! thanks for sharing.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 1:26 PM
triciamanly, you always do the neatest things with your houses. Haven't found one yet you've made that didn't make me say "wow, that's a great idea!" Love the flower rug in the dining room, and your walkway up to the front door.NICE!!

"Negative thoughts never breed positive results"
Helptato
#5 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 3:07 PM
I love the floorplan of this house, and it looks great! Nice and roomy.

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 11:52 PM
Thank you all so much for your comments about my 100th upload. Should I get a life?
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 8:30 PM
lol
Nice base game beach house, I like how it looks so "real" inside, you know like houses you've actually been into irl, and of course the house itself. Thanks for sharing!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 11:27 PM
And thank you so much for commenting!
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Jul 2010 at 8:59 PM
Another lovely one from you! I loooove beach houses!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 8:47 PM
Thanks You!