Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Country Windows

by HugeLunatic Posted 15th Jun 2010 at 6:20 PM - Updated 5th Nov 2010 at 7:38 PM by HugeLunatic : Updated files

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
#2 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 6:35 PM
These are AWESOME!!! Thanks for making and sharing *downloads*
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 6:41 PM
A number 1 upgrade! It is about time someone burninated from our Sim world those pesky crappy flower boxes from these windows. Downloading and putting to use all of these windows now. Thanks for the great windows.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 7:27 PM
Gorgeous! Thank you!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 8:25 PM
This is a great expansion set for some very useable windows. Thank you!

for more of my lots check out my blog: smmishing.wordpress.com/
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 8:49 PM
I like that this is a whole matching set of windows. EA gave us a lot of window choices, but none of the shorter ones really matched the longer picture windows. I like picture windows in some rooms, but I prefer shorter windows for rooms like the kitchen or the bathroom and none of them matched well. This is a great set...thanks!!
Mad Poster
#7 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 9:29 PM
I am so in love with this set. Been waiting on this for quite a while, so happy you did them, Lunie. Will be replacing windows in some of my lots now, these look perfect! Thanks so much!

About the flower boxes, what about making them as deco for the windows or fence height to decorate porches. Just an idea, as you know, I don't have the skills for all the wonder you create.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Zombie Socks
#8 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 10:05 PM
More! At last! Thank you sooo much!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#9 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 10:39 PM
Thank you so much for getting rid of the flower boxes. And thanks for the other windows and placements, too!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 10:58 PM
Thank you Lunie! You are truely a gem!

Free downloads by me at AweSims | www.sixty-ten.net
Field Researcher
#11 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 11:48 PM
Oh I am such a "Huge" fan of HugeLunatic.

Thank You, thank you, thank you................

ClicknPsycho
Instructor
#12 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 11:53 PM
Awesome, these look great - thank you
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 2:08 AM
Glad to have these; thank you very much for making them.
Scholar
#14 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 2:27 AM
Yeah, Windows 8

..err.. 8 new windows, thanks a lot HL
Theorist
#15 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 5:23 AM
YAY!!! Thanks so much Lunie!! These are perfect
Scholar
#16 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 10:46 AM
What a gorgeous set ! It looks so perfect....I envy my simmies !
Thank you so much for your wonderful work.
Test Subject
#17 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 4:39 PM
wow ! great work.. i shall be using these in a house tonight for sure ! :D
Mad Poster
#18 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 6:13 PM
HL, just FYI, Delphy's Dashboard shows that the 3 2x1 windows conflict with each other. I haven't checked them in game yet, but just thought I'd let you know in case it means something. :D
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#19 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 12:01 AM
Thanks edejan. I used TSRW for these and it seems to be an issue with that tool as I have content from others that do this too and don't cause an issue. Not sure why since I use a unique name for each window. :/ I have no issue with the windows in game though.
Mad Poster
#20 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 12:43 AM
Just dropped by to look in at your new windows Really like these too! So I'll be off now, back to the shrubs office.
p.s. Yes, I can say "annoying" Do I win a prize?!
Theorist
#21 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 3:13 PM
Good job, HugeLunatic! If it was a little nearer to the floor, then will looks like my favorite fullwall adele`s windows ^__^ I know you are not taking reqests but, hmmmm... I keep it silent
Instructor
#22 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 9:07 AM
Ah, they're really pretty - thank-you very much.

Well that's what happens when you're on your own and you're alright at letting nice things go
Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 6:35 AM
Hi there! I am having trouble with one of your windows since the patch along with many other windows from other creators. I just thought you would want to know. The window is the one with a file called HL_CountryWindow.package. I had it on a house and after the patch when I went to the house, it crashed. I tested it several times on that house and on a span of wall on an empty lot and it crashed everytime I placed it. The other windows in that set appear to be fine.

Your Regifted Counterheight window and your Window Shmidow Counterheight did not crash the game but just won't snap properly to the wall and you can't see through them. I have a list of several other windows by other creators with the same problem, some crash the game, some do not. Most of these are counterheight but not all. Just wanted to let you know about the problem.

Thank you!
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#24 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 7:00 AM
I've already checked all my windows and none crash my game. They all place fine and all but one have no issue with the wall masks. So I can't fix something I cannot reproduce.
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 4:55 PM
Very odd...oh well, maybe its that one that is giving problems. Thanks for checking them. Another person is having issues with windows too so now that is three of us. Isn't it odd how that happens? Maybe as more people start adding custom content we will see more.
Page 1 of 3