Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MESH + 8 Ladies Shorts: jean, sporty stripe, for TF, YF/AF, EF - FIXED 8/7/2010

by CatOfEvilGenius Posted 5th Jul 2010 at 8:43 PM - Updated 9th Aug 2010 at 7:20 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Meet Me In My Next Life
#2 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 3:20 AM
I may as well get these to Thanks "Cat" nicely done as always.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 3:50 AM
Awesome! Love the jean shorts, and especially the exercise shorts! They go great with the athletic separates you did earlier. Hopefully the adult shorts are maternity too!
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 3:55 AM
marie2sims Yes, the adult shorts have a maternity morph.

Simonut

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 12:20 PM
Fantastic addition to the Simmies' summer wardrobe! Thank you!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 1:08 AM
Er, I love these, but they're not working as maternity for my sims. The pregnant belly gets cut in half at the "waist line" of the shorts. Help?
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 12:47 AM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 9th Aug 2010 at 7:29 PM.
MacApple I'll look into the pregnant bug and fix it...

edit: The shorts work fine in my game, with my shirts and HP's shirt. Are you sure you have the latest version of Squinge's mod? What EPs do you have? Do you have HP's shirt from comment #344, and NOT from the main thread? You may want to try removing all CC except Squinge's mod, my shorts, and some preg shirts, and then see if they work. If they do, the problem is with some other CC. I would be glad to help you figure this out.

----------------------------------------------------------

FIXED 8/7/2010 - The footstep noise on the elder shorts was wrong, please redownload elder shorts.
Screenshots

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 2:36 AM
How had I not seen these before? These will be great shorts for the characters in my series.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 5th Jun 2020 at 7:18 PM
I downloaded this and when I went to look at the teen version in the BodyShop, this is what happened to two of the recolors:

Not sure why those two are like that but I thought I would mention it.
Screenshots

My mini city: Rygel City
Instructor
#10 Old 9th Mar 2021 at 1:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by planettv
I downloaded this and when I went to look at the teen version in the BodyShop, this is what happened to two of the recolors:

Not sure why those two are like that but I thought I would mention it.

It is because they use the adult's colors so if you delete an adult color, the other ages that use the adult's color will have missing pieces without color, you should delete those too, because they will not get fixed unless you put the deleted adult colors back.