Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Grandpa Needs More Clothes! PART 6: Jeans (fanseelamb) - FIXED 8/7/2010

by CatOfEvilGenius Posted 11th Jul 2010 at 12:25 AM - Updated 25th Mar 2014 at 5:00 PM by CatOfEvilGenius : fixed footstep noises

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 11:00 PM
I love having these fanseelamb jeans for my elders! These look great! Thank you for giving elders more clothing choices.....they had the worst of them all in the game! Now thanks to you, they have many more options! Thanks again!
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 2:33 AM
FIXED 8/7/2010 now with correct foostep noises, please redownload recolors

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 10:44 AM
This is great... Clothing for elders, especially Men, is so hard to come by. I have had a problem putting them into my game though. Your download was fine and as you said the tucked in pants dont have any colour unless I use famseelambs files so I went to the link you supplied and downloaded the file ok, the problem is I dont want to put the whole lot into my game. I only want the jeans (room is very precious). I can't identify which file I need. Any assistance would be appreciated - my poor elderly men would love your new jeans.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 25th Mar 2014 at 3:56 AM
In case other people have troubles finding the pants over at Fanseelamb, they are in the .rar, but Fanseelamb used confusing file names back when they made that set. The files with the pants have 'funkypoachnpants' in their name, instead of 'funkypoaching'.
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Mar 2014 at 5:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Isa-WP
In case other people have troubles finding the pants over at Fanseelamb, they are in the .rar, but Fanseelamb used confusing file names back when they made that set. The files with the pants have 'funkypoachnpants' in their name, instead of 'funkypoaching'.
Thanks, I made a note of it in the text.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 10:05 PM
Grandpa can be a cool dude!