Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Housecleaning For All Sims

by Buzzler Posted 12th Jul 2010 at 11:59 PM - Updated 11th Jan 2015 at 5:57 PM by Buzzler

221 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 154 Feedback Posts, 66 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 9
Instructor
#2 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 12:16 AM Last edited by Momodoll : 13th Jul 2010 at 8:27 PM. Reason: is a thanks post.
Brilliant! I'm so sick of either having to pay a maid, or chose every single silly clean interaction in the whole damn house. This is such a great addition, thank you so much.
Alchemist
#3 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 12:21 AM
This is awesome! Thanks.
Inventor
#4 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 12:27 AM
Thank you! It's not only neat sims that need to clean their house! :D

You can find my Sims 3 Mods at TFM's Sims Asylum .
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 12:28 AM
thank you very very much this will be very useful in my game.

hello everyone and have a great day
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 12:45 AM
I have been wanting this FOREVER! Thank you is simply not enough. You have made my evening and possibly my simming experiance!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 1:21 AM
Thanks so much for this. I was starting to make sure there was at least one sim in the family who had the neat trait so someone would clean. This makes it so much easier. (^0^)
Instructor
#8 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 1:39 AM
Thank you so much. I am downloading imediately. This sounds like it will alleviate many of the issues I currently have.

Nutty Sims Mommy.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 3:00 AM
Yay! Thank you! I love this interaction and hated that only neat sims had it.

Also searching the house for whatever is causing that dirty surroundings moodlet is such a pain in the arse! AHH.

So thanx again! Love it!
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 3:01 AM
Very nice. I already have a mod which makes it just available for all traits, but this seems even better.
Scholar
#11 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 3:38 AM
Yes, this is a much needed mod for me, thank you for sharing it !!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 5:13 AM
Thank you so much! Agreed with above, always annoyed me that only 'neat' sims had the option; an added touch of realism. Thanks again =)
Field Researcher
#13 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 7:55 AM
Yessss! No more forcing one sim per household to be neat just for this.
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 9:18 AM
Will this apply to simbots ? I gave one the neat trait but they still wouldnt clean-the clean house option had the red bar symbol.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 12:03 PM
great idea. Thank you.
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 12:23 PM
while this is very nice, would it be possible to release a version that only works with neat sims, but includes the changes you added? those fixes sound great, but giving every sim this function makes the neat trait, in my opinion, useless.
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 1:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by meliseg
I have been wanting this FOREVER! Thank you is simply not enough. You have made my evening and possibly my simming experiance!

What they said! :lovestruc
Theorist
#18 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 1:08 PM
This is awesome, thank you~!
Test Subject
#19 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 1:36 PM
Fantastic Idea! Thanks!
Test Subject
#20 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 2:33 PM
Right today i was wondering that that is so cool!!! And now i thought.... Hey i go and check out modthesims website and this mod was on it. Thanks a lot!!! now i dont have to hire a maid for evry single family that im playing. I always miss some plates to clean!!!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 3:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Momodoll
Brilliant! I'm so sick of either having to pay a maid, or chose every single silly clean interaction in the whole damn house. This is such a great addition, thank you so much.

Momodoll summed up my feelings exactly. I hated, on "cleaning day", having to go around my Sim's house and click on every appliance and plumbing fixture, just to see if it needed cleaning or not. I simply started updating everything to be "Self-Cleaning", but even that doesn't help when the stupid paperboy decides to throw the newspaper under a bush where I don't see it, and then it gets old and starts to stink, and I can't figure out what's giving my Sims a Disgusted moodlet ...
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 6:20 PM
This is a great idea! Any chance of getting the option to join the Book Club for non-Bookworms? That's the other thing that has bugged me besides the "Clean House" option only being for Neat sims -- that only Bookworms can join the Book Club.

I have gone out to find myself. If you see me before I get back, please let me know where I'll be.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 6:28 PM
THANK YOU! Even slobs I know in real life clean house once in a while! This has been driving me nuts. I always have to give one of my sims the "neat" trait just so someone can clean the house! Now I can use that slot for something better.
Test Subject
#24 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 7:53 PM
I never actually mod my game. I'm all for objects that do interesting things, but I just don't like the idea of directly messing with the code for the game itself. This is the first exception I've made. I've been thinking about how handy this would be for Weeks. Thanks so much for such a helpful addition!

~Cheal
Not actually evil.
#25 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 12:13 AM
Cleaning sanity! Cleaner lots! Yay!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Page 1 of 9