Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Alice Cullen from Twilight Saga (created by Ellle)

by Ellle Posted 13th Jul 2010 at 5:03 PM - Updated 13th Jul 2010 at 10:25 PM by Ellle

108 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 83 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Zombie Socks
#2 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 5:16 PM
Wow! You did an amazing job with her face. Spot on! Very nice.

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 5:43 PM
This is hands down the best Sim of a real person I have ever seen. Please tell me you're going to make everyone especially say.....Jacob and Emmett? *throws some begging in.* But wishful thinking aside this really is stunning.
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 5:59 PM
hi this is amazing pleasePLEASEplease make the others like bella edward and jacob thanks
Field Researcher
#5 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 6:59 PM
Oh WOW!!!! This is not only the best and most spot on celeb sim I have ever seen...it's of Alice!!! She is my favorite Cullen!!! Thank you so much. Do you think you might do a Jasper?? I don't want Alice to get lonely
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 7:34 PM
This is by far the best likeness of a real person I've seen in Sims 3. Great job! Thanks!
Instructor
#7 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 7:42 PM
Awesome work, Ellle!! She looks perfect - all the work was definitely worth it
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 8:12 PM
OMG!!!!!!! this is the most perfect sim of her i have ever seen! Your hard work really shows. Thank you for sharing her with us! *HUGS*

-Isis-
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#9 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 8:15 PM
This is by far and away one of the best Sims I have ever seen! I love Alice, and you've captured her essence beautifully. Well done...and thanks for sharing :-)
Instructor
#10 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 8:18 PM
Fantastic best Alice by miles. I'd say one of the best celeb sims i've seen and looks so alike even with no face mask well done
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 8:35 PM
Default Great job!
Excellent job! She is my favorite character in the twilight saga. Thanks for sharing her with us.
Test Subject
#12 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 8:43 PM
Wow, this is absolutely stunning! Great work! I seen a decent New Moon Alice but this one beats ALL of the other Alice's.

Wonderful Job! 10/10
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 8:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lizbethbear
Oh WOW!!!! This is not only the best and most spot on celeb sim I have ever seen...it's of Alice!!! She is my favorite Cullen!!! Thank you so much. Do you think you might do a Jasper?? I don't want Alice to get lonely

Yes, I will create Jasper. Wait a little

From Ellle with love
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 8:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aceofbades
This is hands down the best Sim of a real person I have ever seen. Please tell me you're going to make everyone especially say.....Jacob and Emmett? *throws some begging in.* But wishful thinking aside this really is stunning.

Well, first of all I'm going to create Cullens and Volturi. I think the next Cullen will be Jasper.

From Ellle with love
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 8:59 PM
oh my, you seriously did an amazing job with her =) i love her! i'm gonna try her in my game now, i hope she shows up in my game. For some reason even if i put the .sim file in the SavedSims folder, there are some sims that won't show up in my game... *crosses her fingers* i hope this won't be the case, it would be a shame =S
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 9:20 PM
This is amazing! She's easily the best celebrity sim I've seen. She looks almost EXACTLY the same.
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 10:28 PM
I love the eyes. Any chance those could be made available?
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 10:56 PM
wow... this is an amazing likeness! it's almost like i'm looking at a real life picture of alice!
Test Subject
#19 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 11:21 PM
This is hands down the best likeness of Alice/Ashley Greene I've seen thus far, and I've seen quite a few. I love it! I definitely look forward to seeing more creations from you, should you be inclined to make them, especially more vampires XD
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 11:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RedTele
I love the eyes. Any chance those could be made available?

You can download the eyes from second archive with brows. I made them myself. Default-replacement eyes.

From Ellle with love
Forum Resident
#21 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 12:40 AM
I think she is the prettiest too! I absolutely love her character and wish the movie was more about her than Bella. Bella annoys me..

Great job btw
Scholar
#22 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 12:50 AM
She is simply perfect! Congrats!!
Mad Poster
#23 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 2:36 AM
The face is so incredibly exactly like the photograph. Some celeb sims are pretty close, but I think this one beats them all. I know this is pretty much what everyone else has been saying, but it's true! There should be an award for a sim this good.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 4:32 AM
I really dislike Twilight but you did such a fantastic job I had to download this Sim. She's cute on her own, without the connotations, and I think I have just the place for her ... more goth than vampire but she'll do nicely ^_^

~ Non ducor, duco ~
Test Subject
#25 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 4:48 AM
Fantastic job - closest looking to the 'real thing' ive seen in quite awhile.

"Do what you can, where you are at, with what you have."
--
Theodore Roosevelt
Page 1 of 5