Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

234jiao TS3 Asian skin non-default&default(9.2)made by 234jiao

by 234jiao Posted 15th Jul 2010 at 3:27 PM - Updated 20th Aug 2010 at 10:03 PM by 234jiao

123 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 88 Feedback Posts, 34 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Instructor
#2 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 3:36 PM
WOW , My Mouth Still Open you are talented exactly like sims 2 Asian skins

Knight Of The Moon
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 3:40 PM
yay! I was waiting for you to make a non default skin! They look sooo pretty! And I've met people whose english is far worse. Thank you very much for posting you skins here! ^_^
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 3:49 PM
Wow amazing As Kyuubi said i've also been waiting for some of your Non-default skins. T'is is my happy day :3

Bring on the Polo necks!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#5 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 4:08 PM
Nice detail and smooth color. Thanks for sharing :-)
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 5:26 PM
can someone pleae make it default? pweeety please ^^ it's abolutely tunning!
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 6:16 PM
Amazing!! I love it, can't wait to make some sims with this skin! Thank you!!!
Not actually evil.
#8 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 7:37 PM
Lovely skin. Your English is much, much better than my Japanese, Korean, or Chinese.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Mad Poster
#9 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 8:37 PM
Very nice skin - I've always used your previous Asian skin as my default skin ever since you uploaded it because I like it so much, and this one is beautiful. Will you make a default version of this one? I hope so!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 8:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rainnette84
can someone pleae make it default? pweeety please ^^ it's abolutely tunning!

I made it already~
go to my blog~
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 9:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 234jiao
I made it already~
go to my blog~

thank you, thank you, thank you!
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 9:46 PM
Are you going to make one with hair and nipples in the non default also? Fantastic skin, love the detail!
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 9:47 PM
beautiful work

Check out muh graphics site:
Llama Graphics
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 10:01 PM
awmagawdIlurvyou <3
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 10:02 PM
Gorgeous job!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 11:03 PM
I really like your skins. I hope that you are going to release a nude verison on sexy sims or could you tell us where to get your nude verison?
Scholar
#17 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 12:32 AM
Wonderful skintone. You are very talented. Thanks!
Forum Resident
#18 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 12:42 AM Last edited by rubytuesday : 16th Jul 2010 at 12:20 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by cecesaun1
Are you going to make one with hair and nipples in the non default also? Fantastic skin, love the detail!

I second that!! I absolutely adore your skins, they are my very favorite of all. Thank you so much for making them default, I love youuuuuu!!

Edit: I found the the other version on your site, thank you so much, your the best!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 1:26 AM
Thank you so much,As others mentioned! was waiting patiently for these^o^ Finally I can have your skins back in my game YaY
Test Subject
#20 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 4:34 AM
can you upload in seperated files?
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 9:18 AM
These skins are wonderful! Thank you so much for all your effort and for sharing your work with us.
Xie xie.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 9:45 AM Last edited by pickletoe : 16th Jul 2010 at 9:57 AM.
Oh my God, this skin is just to die for. So beautiful. You are the best. Thank you. I too want it as default, beautiful skin.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 9:57 AM
hi, i am at a lost, i can't find the box to enter my email for the default skin. If everyone begged would you consider releasing both files default and non default. Pretty please.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 9:59 AM
Thanks for these, they are lovely. I see that like me there are a lot of people asking for the default version which you say you have made and we must go to your blog. I went to your blog and there you ask us to leave our email. I think there are a lot of people, myself included who do not want to leave their email address where everyone can see it.

Would it be possible for you to upload the default version as well without us having to leave our email addresses?

I will understand if you can't and thank you for all the hard work and wonderful creations.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 10:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SIMCITIZEN4
Thanks for these, they are lovely. I see that like me there are a lot of people asking for the default version which you say you have made and we must go to your blog. I went to your blog and there you ask us to leave our email. I think there are a lot of people, myself included who do not want to leave their email address where everyone can see it.

Would it be possible for you to upload the default version as well without us having to leave our email addresses?

I will understand if you can't and thank you for all the hard work and wonderful creations.

Thanks!A good idea,I have not upload it because I havn't made the default version with out hairs&nipples,sorry for so lazy. :P
Page 1 of 5