Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Amberly Hall

by Slipslop Posted 17th Jul 2010 at 4:14 PM - Updated 3rd Oct 2011 at 3:37 PM by Slipslop : text, fixed audio lotion link, added link to Anach UI mod instead of Rez Delnava's

90 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 72 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Has a vampire viking fetish
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 4:32 PM
She's FREAKING AWESOME. <3
Field Researcher
#3 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 4:50 PM
Wow. She's so beautiful. I think the hair just tops it off.

"I've been really busy being dead. You know, after you murdered me. But I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. you monster"

-GLaDOS
Instructor
#4 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 5:40 PM
Adorable!! So happy to get such beautiful, original-looking sim genetics in my game

And thank you for linking to some great sliders, as well.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 6:06 PM
Wow, she's very pretty and so realistic-looking, she looks like a Sims 2 sim and that's a compliment! Excellent work and congrats on quickly getting a star!
Scholar
#6 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 6:24 PM
She has a very striking face! Excellent work!

Call me Tyu. (:
Scholar
#7 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 6:50 PM
Very attractive looking sim Thank you for sharing her.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 8:12 PM
She's gorgeous! I love her!

"Tout ce qui ne te tue pas te rend fort"
Field Researcher
#9 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 8:59 PM
She is absolutely gorgeous. Do you know where I can get this "S3Z's IncreasedSliderLimit"? I want to put her in my game but I don't have/will never have awesomemod. So I can't put in all those boob sliders currently... So if you can tell me where I can get this thing, I will love you forever
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 9:17 PM
Wow! She's fantastic, really my sorta girl! I always make those kinds of sims but never really succeed as you have here! I would love to download her, but im having trouble with my 'Sims 3' so I probably won't right now, and there's a whole lotta stuff to download to make her look perfect! :D
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 9:32 PM
Wow she looks amazing. Thank you for making this <3

mjau
----------
Known as Elevinia on simscave and GoS
Instructor
#12 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 9:37 PM
Cute Cute Cute Thx for sharing

Knight Of The Moon
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 12:01 AM Last edited by Slipslop : 18th Jul 2010 at 2:49 AM.
Many thanks everyone, i hope i made her ADORABUBBLE enough hehe

As promised here some more pics with different hairs (big pics)

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/...rcollection.jpg

Hair1: Anubis360
Hair2: XMSims
Hair3: http://www.shymoo.com/
Hair4: Bosie
Hair5: Abbey @ GoS

And here a transformation into a goth girl: (no face adjustments of course) (Goth hair by Savio)
http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/3326/contrast.jpg

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 1:01 AM
amazing, nice share
Scholar
#15 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 2:09 AM
Very beautiful sim Slipslop! May I ask how you have your picture/sim quality so nice in game, especially the eyes? I have the same custom eyes and a pretty decent graphic card Nvidia GTS 250 with high settings, yet the skins and eyes are still fuzzy ish in game :[
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 2:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lazzybum
Very beautiful sim Slipslop! May I ask how you have your picture/sim quality so nice in game, especially the eyes? I have the same custom eyes and a pretty decent graphic card Nvidia GTS 250 with high settings, yet the skins and eyes are still fuzzy ish in game :[

Thanks!
I've sent you a pm regarding the graphic quality, it's better to handle this stuff via pm.

-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 4:57 AM
I have the same question about the quality! Please PM me? Also it says its a bad file when unzipping it in Winrar. But she is so pretty! I really want to download her
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 4:59 AM
Gorgeous Sim (:
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 5:33 AM Last edited by Dantes : 18th Jul 2010 at 5:44 AM.
You are doing a awesome work. She's gorgeous. Thank you for sharing.

And, a funny glitch...

I got WA 2.7.7.006001 and ALL the sliders. I never see anything like this before. Same thing with all kinds of shoes.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#20 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 7:06 AM
Thanks everyone!

raichann: You've got mail!

Dantes:
Wth.. what is this i don't even.. Seriously no idea what wrong there, the only time i saw a compareable error was, when i tried to fit the female balletslippers onto male feet (my Bruce Lee), but really no idea sorry. Btw do use the "sexy feet" (or what they are called), because the feet look more detailed, if yes try to remove them and see if error is still present.

I use the basegame for maximum compatibility, so if someone else has this strange mutant feet error while using WA or any other addons, please post so we can find the source of the problem.

Forum Resident
#21 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 8:25 AM
Wow! She's BEAUTIFUL!!!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 8:33 AM Last edited by Dantes : 18th Jul 2010 at 8:55 AM.
I try to remove "the sexy feet"...no change. Try to remove the feet slider, same thing.

When i try boots like those...

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=382985

...the feet seems OK, but still cut off the legs.

I thing so that are some king of mesh incompatibility .

But, why it dont work with bare feet. Bizarre...
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#23 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 9:32 AM
Thanks Jakincol!

Quote: Originally posted by Dantes
I try to remove "the sexy feet"...no change. Try to remove the feet slider, same thing.

When i try boots like those...

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=382985

...the feet are OK, but still cut off the legs.

I thing so that are some king of mesh incompatibility .

But, why it dont work with bare feet. Bizarre...

Well, i need to know if someone else experiences this bizarre error, as it is now you are the only one. I can remember you had problems with some of my other sims too and you couldn't fix it am i right?

I just tested Amberly with am empty packages folder, which is a very rare scenario, and the only error i get is that the missing boots result in invisible feet, but if i switch to bare feet or some other shoes everything is fine. So i don't know what's wrong with your game, i'm sorry.

Lab Assistant
#24 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 10:02 AM
Your other Sims work perfectly. But i finally found what cause de problem:

If i use at the same time: This Sim, Chin to Neck Slider with those boots ( http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=382985 ) in WA , these only sim's feet goes wrong and the Chin to Neck Slider dont work.

And, if i delete the boots, everything is perfect.

I really dont now why, but it work.

It make me happy, because i like your sims. Thanks a lot for your attention. I appreciate that.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#25 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 10:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dantes
Your other Sims work perfectly. But i finally found what cause de problem:

If i use at the same time: This Sim, Chin to Neck Slider with those boots ( http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=382985 ) in WA , these only sim's feet goes wrong and the Chin to Neck Slider dont work.

And, if i delete the boots, everything is perfect.

I really dont now why, but it work.

It make me happy, because i like your sims. Thanks a lot for your attention. I appreciate that.

That's a pretty weird combination that boots cause a slider to stop working and at the same time cause mutant feet, lol. Well Sims 3 can have some weird bugs sometimes.. anyways glad you figured it out, have fun with the sim!

Page 1 of 4