Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tiffany Scott

by Slipslop Posted 20th Jul 2010 at 8:42 AM - Updated 2nd Mar 2011 at 3:07 AM by Slipslop : changed UI mod link

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 11:00 AM
She looks amazing.
Thank you for uploading her

Check my tumblr:
http://eliasctifler.tumblr.com/
:)
Scholar
#3 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 11:31 AM
Pretty girl
Mad Poster
#4 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 3:25 PM
Nice to see that you've been busy lately - another very pretty sim! She reminds me of some actress or other, but I just can't put my finger on who. Very nice work as always!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 3:59 PM
I am really liking your sims. I have two in my game now and they look exactly like they do in the posts. Great job on creating them and keep up the good work.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 4:11 PM
You may not say she is very cute, but I think she is GORGEOUS XD
Instructor
#7 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 4:17 PM
Super Sexy

Knight Of The Moon
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 4:57 PM
Many Thanks everyone!

Quote: Originally posted by EsmeraldaF
Nice to see that you've been busy lately - another very pretty sim! She reminds me of some actress or other, but I just can't put my finger on who. Very nice work as always!

Hehe indeed i also had "looks like a star" in mind while creating her. LFB's new skintones are very nice, they get another big recommended from me, so i thought i do them great justice and slide some girls for you,

Here some hair suggestions:
http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/1139/morehair.jpg

Hair1: Anubis360
Hair2: Savio
Hair3: Savio
Hair3: Savio / Anubis360

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 6:33 PM
Nice job, she is very pretty. She kind of reminds me of Morrigan from Dragon Age: Origins if anyone on here has played that game.
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 7:53 PM
Indeed, she is very pretty, I love your sims!

I can also see some Morrigan in her, especially in the eyes, such a distinct color.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 1:15 AM
She is a HOT sim. I'll have fun playing her
Mad Poster
#12 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 3:08 AM
she looks like she'd be adorable with a nose ring.

i agree, she is very sexy. thank you for her.
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by christmas fear
she looks like she'd be adorable with a nose ring.

i agree, she is very sexy. thank you for her.

Sexy indeed.
Test Subject
#14 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 10:42 PM
Thak you for making the install so easy. Im so fed up of downloading a great looking SIm just to find out that when I check out the Sim bin the sim loks nothing like the picture. EA's Sims3 really **** me off for not automatically including all the clothes/hair/make up in the .sim file like they use to do in Sim2.

Well Done!
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 4:54 AM
Love this sim she's such a sexy thing. Where did you get the female version of the 3rd hairstyle in the picture you linked? I checked the links you provided but it seems like its male only.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 1:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thesanguinaire
Thak you for making the install so easy. Im so fed up of downloading a great looking SIm just to find out that when I check out the Sim bin the sim loks nothing like the picture. EA's Sims3 really **** me off for not automatically including all the clothes/hair/make up in the .sim file like they use to do in Sim2.

Well Done!

No problem, i always look for new ways to improve the uploadtext, i know from myself that it's a pain, if someone doesn't post every CC they used, glad that this is mandatory on MTS.

@LFox
Here download the original hair i used. Check HERE for the downloadlinks (RS, MF)

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Test Subject
#17 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 3:28 AM Last edited by LFox : 3rd Aug 2010 at 3:49 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Slipslop
No problem, i always look for new ways to improve the uploadtext, i know from myself that it's a pain, if someone doesn't post every CC they used, glad that this is mandatory on MTS.

@LFox
Here download the original hair i used. Check HERE for the downloadlinks (RS, MF)

Thanks i love short hairstyles. I hope you make some more sims in the future your really talented and their absolutely gorgeous.
Scholar
#18 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 6:28 PM
She has a lovely profile, very nice work!! Thank you for sharing her.
Test Subject
#19 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 1:31 PM Last edited by exarkun3000 : 19th Aug 2010 at 1:51 PM.
Awesome Problem is im having that black skin problem and i need to figure it out...
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th Oct 2010 at 8:33 PM
Great work...love your sims!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 7th Dec 2010 at 5:51 AM
The link to the download for the mod that helps with skins is a dead file and has been since at least yesterday.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 3:44 AM
I like her hair she is sexy!!
Test Subject
#23 Old 29th Jan 2013 at 5:05 AM
Hi, Facial sliders link doesn't work and bella3lek4 don't update the link
any help please?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 11:13 AM
Nice sim.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 23rd Jun 2022 at 4:21 PM
Skin from 4Shared are gone somebody reupload the link?