Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Min Simon

by MurderPrincessK Posted 29th Jul 2010 at 8:16 AM - Updated 20th Aug 2010 at 8:31 PM by MurderPrincessK

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 10:05 AM
Beautiful girl!
and you linked the eyebags by Arisuka twice lol
but thanks and downloading.
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 3:03 PM
Love her! She looks so beautiful and realistic Thanks!
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 4:03 PM
Hi, I really want to use your sim in-game, but I can't get her to appear in the CAS bin. I followed the instructions on how to installs sims, and exstracted it into the savedsims folder and installed the .sim file, but she still isn't in my game, can anyone help me? thank you so much
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 7:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by monkeygal027
Hi, I really want to use your sim in-game, but I can't get her to appear in the CAS bin. I followed the instructions on how to installs sims, and exstracted it into the savedsims folder and installed the .sim file, but she still isn't in my game, can anyone help me? thank you so much

I'm glad you like the sim, but I'm not really sure why she wouldn't show in your game. I just went and tested the .sim file and it is downloading and working fine in my own. Is her picture not showing up in the premade sims bin at all? Or when you click on her pic she doesn't look the same? Do you have all the CC listed on the page, including the sliders and awesome mod?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 7:28 PM
hi, love the sim -- cant wait to use her in my game! .. but a quick question, is the CC included with the downlaod? - or will i have to download that as well? -- many thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 5:54 AM
Hola! I love your sim! She's so pretty! But I am also confused on whether or not the custom content is included with the download. I followed the directions as well. But she's not showing up, and I didn't download the mods and etc.
Test Subject
#8 Old 31st Jan 2011 at 12:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kawaiifrutos
Hola! I love your sim! She's so pretty! But I am also confused on whether or not the custom content is included with the download. I followed the directions as well. But she's not showing up, and I didn't download the mods and etc.

Nevermind what I said, I finally got her, thanks a bunchies! :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Dec 2014 at 12:14 PM
She's lovely ! :)