Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Small "Modern" Kingdom (No CC and Fewer EPs) Part 4 of 5

by StephSim Posted 31st Jul 2010 at 4:50 PM - Updated 26th Nov 2010 at 5:58 PM by StephSim

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 9:19 PM
Really, I was looking for a while for medieval houses that I hadn't downloaded yet and I found them!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 3:17 AM
Wow, impressive! Love the church.

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 5:42 AM
beertjekim
Well...I hope these lots are exactly what you wanted once you get them in your game. Enjoy the downloads!

sarah*rose
Thanks Sarah! The Welsh style churches are really neat although there are a few architectural elements I cannot duplicate without user objects. So...these churches are my Simtastic attempt at capturing the essence of the beauty that is Wales. Thanks for the compliment!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 11:21 AM
A lighthouse! Great idea, and your designs are great, too! Thank you.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 6:54 AM
You are welcomed nuria. Do enjoy the downloads!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 10:38 PM
Thanks You!