Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Whimsy Park

by silverdrake Posted 14th Aug 2010 at 4:11 AM - Updated 14th Aug 2010 at 3:16 PM by silverdrake : added zoning note

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 9:20 AM
I love the columns with the fountain in the middle! Great screenshots too
Scholar
#3 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 12:42 PM
I agree with Orion's Belt, your shots were beautiful, which makes your park quite pretty. Nicely done; thank you for sharing it!!
Scholar
#4 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 2:27 PM
Nice
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 3:13 PM
Glad you like it! I was inspired by the old Capitol columns at the U.S. Arboretum:
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 4:43 PM
Oooh! It's very pretty. I agree that Riverview is sometimes lacking the perfect place for an elegant wedding. Of course, your lovely park solves that problem! Thanks, it's beautiful... I'll be installing it later when I'm not playing the game.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 5:45 AM
What a lovely place to be.... awww so romantic ! Thank you
Instructor
#8 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 8:12 PM
Such a pretty lot, with the simple colours and the lovely stone columns. Your screenshots are beautiful, too
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Feb 2011 at 7:27 PM
I don't normally download parks, but yours is just too beautiful to ignore. So, I'll be adding it to my game today. Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 2:45 PM
That's great) just the thing I've been looking for btw, the dress your sim girl has on is just fantastic, it looks great from the back, sorry for being irksome but where did you find it?)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 11th Jan 2013 at 1:31 PM
So Beautiful