Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Compact Living 2 (10x10 lot)

by Fyendiar Posted 20th Aug 2010 at 3:46 PM - Updated 20th Aug 2010 at 5:22 PM by Fyendiar

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
#2 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 5:12 PM
Wow, you did it again - a very lovely house. I really love it - especially the kitchen (the seating area there has a nice view out of the window).

I created two 10x10 lot houses so far but still find it very difficult to find a good floorplan for this lot size. Your house looks quite spacious and the floorplan is (again) great. Well done!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 5:18 PM
Thanks Yogi-Tea!
I'm in doubt on the next project myself, it's either going to be another in this series or a park, not sure yet.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 6:15 PM Last edited by suikostar108 : 20th Aug 2010 at 6:50 PM.
I really like your houses...they're so homey. They're the first since Pathetique's "Florist Cottage" that I wanted to put my self-sim in. Thank you! :lovestruc

(Actually..."rolls eyes"...the Florist Cottage is sims 2. Sims 3 I use Yogi Tea's hobbit houses.) I'm all over the place when playing the sims...1, 2, 3, consoles, stories...easy to forget which is which...sorry bout that.
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 7:21 PM
Woo hoo! Another great 10X10 lot!

My sim couple are currently living in "Compact Living I" and loving it. I absolutely love what you do with furniture and the moveobjects on cheat, you overlay decor and furniture in a way I would have never thought of doing, creating the illusion of completely new items. I hope you continue this series
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 4:05 AM
This is the most adorable little home I've ever seen! I wish it were real, it would be my "realistic" dream home (because I think we all agree that it would be awesome to have a mansion or a castle instead)! I love it. Great job!
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 9:55 AM
Haha, this reminds me of the village I live in when I'm in Holland... everyone lives in houses about that size, and all pushed together.
Anyways, very good job!
Instructor
#8 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 1:12 PM
Beautifully done!
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Aug 2010 at 12:05 PM
Compact Living 1 is quite nice. But for whatever reason, the creator thought it would be "cute" to cram literally hundreds of fish spawners into the little pond in Compact Living 2. Not sure if this was intended to be a practical joke or just the product of a sick sense of humor. What ever the reason, both have been erased from my game.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 11:32 PM Last edited by Fyendiar : 1st Sep 2010 at 12:12 AM.
3 fish spawners actually. The idea behind it was the chinese type ponds stockfull of fish. How you manage to see hundreds of fish spawners where there are only 3 is beyond me. Maybe you are just trolling and like being an ass or you encountered some kind of bug that duplicated certain spawners countless times, or perhaps you are just the type that likes to exaggerate things into oblivion. I have not and would never turn a lot into a nightmare to run just to annoy others. Tbh I found your post quite insulting.

However if you prefer the lot without those 3 spawners you can remove them by going into buymode, type "testingcheatsenabled true", then "buydebug". Now you can pick them up and delete them. Type "buydebug off" and "testingcheatsenabled false" before leaving buymode. Now you have the lot without any fish in it.

Enjoy.
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Sep 2010 at 4:05 AM
Oh my goodness, this is one of the prettiest houses I've ever seen!

Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 3:57 AM
Thanks for the beautiful lot! Can't wait to try it!