Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Miyu Kimura

by Slipslop Posted 28th Aug 2010 at 3:01 AM - Updated 2nd Mar 2011 at 10:29 AM by Slipslop : text, Added missing eyebrows, changed link to the female version of Raon Male Hair 29, switched Rez Delnava mod link for Anach's

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 3:46 AM Last edited by Waterstar : 28th Aug 2010 at 3:47 AM. Reason: Forgot
Looks great, lets see if it'll work right in the game :/
Forgot: I've downloaded a few sims but something wasn't right with all of them, ether makeup or clothing. Mostly makeup
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 3:49 AM
Aaaaw, she's so cute Slipslop! I love all the facial expressions, good work as always :D

People who say sunshine brings happiness have obviously never danced in the rain.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 5:14 AM
She is really beautiful, you did an amazing job. Thank you for such a gorgeous sim!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 5:36 AM
Actually you're wrong about mts not having an asian sim for a while, a few days ago there was one called Aiko... something. Still, nice sim.
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 10:53 AM
so kawaii .nice for woohoo :D
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 12:11 PM Last edited by Slipslop : 29th Aug 2010 at 3:57 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by coolmanmon
Actually you're wrong about mts not having an asian sim for a while, a few days ago there was one called Aiko... something. Still, nice sim.

Yeah i wrote that text one week ago, and there werent any asian sims there, but now there are 3 with mine included

Just a heads up for the poeple who've already downloaded, i forgot the Simmiller's eyebrows in the package.
Download them here: http://nene.modthesims.info/download.php?t=378319

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 12:19 PM
She is lovely, thanks for sharing

mjau
----------
Known as Elevinia on simscave and GoS
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 3:18 PM
Great sim! For the Anubis formal hair, I just downloaded the male hair and used CTU to make it available for females. It worked for me...
Forum Resident
#10 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 4:26 PM
As always... she's BEAUTIFUL!
Mad Poster
#11 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 5:48 PM
Very cute sim!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 29th Aug 2010 at 12:30 AM Last edited by Slipslop : 29th Aug 2010 at 3:42 AM.
Thanks everyone!

Quote: Originally posted by Alan_Gast
Seriously, you have the nicest graphics evar!! What card are you using? (If you don't mind me asking)

Wow. Miyu's eyes are like the centerpiece of her face, they really stick out. Very interesting clothing choices, I like them a lot.

I have a 8800GT which you can buy for 80$, it's a pretty old card, but still displays all my current games in playable framerates. For the high picture quality, i turn Ansitropefiltering to x16 via Nvidia controlpanel, Antialiasing doesn't work, because Sims 3 doesn't allow custom AA settings via driver somehow. So i turn it to max in the ingame graphic options and of course all other graphic settings max. Max settings may lag in normal gameplay, but for pictures it's pretty much a must have for me.

Quote: Originally posted by E-Double
Great sim! For the Anubis formal hair, I just downloaded the male hair and used CTU to make it available for females. It worked for me...

Good to know that this works.

EDIT: Dunno couldn't find this link before i uploaded it, anyways here is the link to female version of Raon Male Hair 29 converted by Anubis: http://anubis360.blogspot.com/2010/...teen-to_28.html

-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Field Researcher
#13 Old 29th Aug 2010 at 3:45 PM
She is very cute, not just in the pictures ingame too! and the best, she looks good as a man as well. Thats important for me =) thx!
Scholar
#14 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 7:43 PM
And another sweety from Slipslop. I love this small asian touch in her face.
Beautiful work as always. Keep up the good work!
Forum Resident
#15 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 12:05 AM
I LOVE the frowny face at the end of the second row in her face shots!
Inventor
#16 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 11:01 AM
Wow, she's the most beautiful sim I've ever seen - looks very realistic. I also love all the pictures you made. Great work!
Test Subject
#17 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 9:25 PM
I love all your sims, they're so unique.
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 8:41 PM
Absolutely beautiful, excellent job Slipslop.
Unfortunately, I cannot get her to work It's most likely the sliderhack that keeps me from getting her face how you meant it to be, but everytime I try to implement "S3Z's IncreasedSliderLimit" my game doesn't even get past the loading screen before crashing to the desktop. I tried trusty Google, but it seems nobody has my luck, lol. Any ideas, friend?

"How it ends isn't important. Just do what you know is right."
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 5:53 AM
She's pretty
Test Subject
#20 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 6:07 AM Last edited by tarbide : 14th Sep 2010 at 6:23 AM.
First of all, Great Job! She really looks great.

EDIT: I just removed Awesome-Mod and Rez Delnava's mods and now it runs fine except I can't seem to change her eye color. It's stuck black.

But I have an issue. EGC is giving me a warning every time I launch that says that I can't run multiple core mods, Awesome-Mod, Drakah's CAS Sliders, and Jonha's Sliders. I didn't download Jonha's SliderHack, just the sliders, and unless Drakah = Rez Delnava, I didn't download those either.

I can skip the warning and play, but it freezes if I try to edit her.
Test Subject
#21 Old 17th Sep 2010 at 10:12 PM
Slipslop i love your sims they are absolutely fantastic and i hope you keep making them. I'd like to see you do an african american sim sometime.

Now for why i really posted. When i didn't install the file below the eye contacts. My game crashed everytime when selecting the sim from the sim bin. I'm not sure if it's just me but if it isn't you might want to avoid using the contacts because of this.

"Oh my Eyes - Contacts" by escand (Esciohmyeyescontacts.package)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#22 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 2:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LFox
Slipslop i love your sims they are absolutely fantastic and i hope you keep making them. I'd like to see you do an african american sim sometime.

Now for why i really posted. When i didn't install the file below the eye contacts. My game crashed everytime when selecting the sim from the sim bin. I'm not sure if it's just me but if it isn't you might want to avoid using the contacts because of this.

"Oh my Eyes - Contacts" by escand (Esciohmyeyescontacts.package)

Thanks, i cannot say what causes these problems, i always test my sims with an empty packages folder and with everything i used and it never crashed for me during tests, you only get black skin, because the skintone is missing. You can install everything, load the sim, remove unwanted CC and save the sim, then you delete the CC stuff before your next start using the filenames i've provided, that is all i can offer for troubleshooting.

Test Subject
#23 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 7:59 PM
For some reason I can't get Miyu to appear in-game... I put the SIM file in C:\Users\*****\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims yet Miyu doesn't appear. I have Johna's sliderhack installed (because Awesome Mod doesn't work for me :S) and all the CC. She does not appear in-game in CAS or anywhere even though she's in the proper place.

I'm using W7 32-bit. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#24 Old 21st Sep 2010 at 10:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by macadoly
For some reason I can't get Miyu to appear in-game... I put the SIM file in C:\Users\*****\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims yet Miyu doesn't appear. I have Johna's sliderhack installed (because Awesome Mod doesn't work for me :S) and all the CC. She does not appear in-game in CAS or anywhere even though she's in the proper place.

I'm using W7 32-bit. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Put only Miyu in your savedsims folder, to see, if you overlooked her.

Test Subject
#25 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 5:45 PM
One of the mod sliders wouldn't let me download(I think it was a neck slider) so she looked a little bit messed up for a while, and she had the all-black skin thing (Even though I for sure correctly installed everything, because it's showing up in my game), so I just messed around a bit with the asian skin tone and the other sliders, and she looks almost normal now, but still not quite as good as you had her originally, but just about

I played with her for a while last night and made her a rockstar, such fun! Thanks!
Page 1 of 2