Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'Hold your Hurdy Gurdles!' Austrian Dining Bench (+ bonus cushions)

by Deluxe Designs Posted 30th Aug 2010 at 7:31 AM - Updated 30th Aug 2010 at 10:19 PM by Deluxe Designs

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Inventor
#2 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 8:40 AM Last edited by gabrielorie : 3rd Nov 2010 at 7:42 PM.
This is sooooo beautiful and homey Thank you :lovestruc
Instructor
#3 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 9:35 AM
Yeeeew, great to see it up, much better than the last set, lol These look really great too, and glad to see you took my advice on the slots.

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 9:56 AM
WOW DD, that's a gorgeous object and I love the extra pillow on the side ! The amazing thing is that we have the same kind of dining benches here in Switzerland, so I'll be using this a lot ! Thanks a ton for sharing
Instructor
#5 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 11:28 AM
Lovely work DD. I have a feeling this is going to appear in every single one of my sims' houses
Inventor
#6 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 11:43 AM
That's fantastic - the bench looks brilliant - with a cornerpiece of that bench it would look like a dinner place which can often be seen in german kitchens. I know that from my childhood - we had a bench like that (mostly L-shaped). !

And cushions.... yeaaahhh!

Love it! Great work!

ps: I think you have a typo in the picture(s) - you wrote "Austrain" instead of "Austrian".
Forum Resident
#7 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 11:57 AM
My sims could really use seating for a 'stick up the arse posture'!
Thanks DD, it's very beautiful!
Space Pony
#8 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 1:22 PM
I can't get over how cute it is! Thanks!
Wiki Wizard
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 1:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Yogi-Tea
ps: I think you have a typo in the picture(s) - you wrote "Austrain" instead of "Austrian".

yeh someone else pointed this out to me, i'm going to fix it as soon as i can get on my windows HDD

Thank you everyone else for the kinds comments! And i may create a corner piece and matching table if i can find enough time!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Scholar
#10 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 2:00 PM
Love the bench and your overview description Thank you for sharing!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#11 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 3:00 PM
Oh, THANK YOU! I love these and I'll use them frequently. Thanks so much for all your hard work!
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
#12 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 3:29 PM
Lovely. Beautiful work .

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Forum Resident
#13 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 4:18 PM
Wow, that is a gorgeous bench. I'm definitely downloading and I can see this being used quite often in my building. Thank you!

[you say you believe me but you don't deceive me]
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 5:19 PM
I was surprised to find that the bench has been uploaded as a .sims3pack instead of a .package file (works fine after conversion though) but glad to see such a lovely bench. You've done a really nice job here; thank you very much for your efforts.
Scholar
#15 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 7:38 PM
Nice work.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 8:04 PM
ZOMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH IM SO DOWNLOADING THIS I DONT KNOW WHERE MY FULL STOP HAS GONE ON MY KEYBOARD. Oh, there it is
haha i enjoy this DD :D

I'm the sexy guy with half an orange in my face ;)
Test Subject
#17 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 8:30 PM
Wow. This is..... Amazing. Gnoms animal cracker while staring.
Wiki Wizard
Original Poster
#18 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 10:27 PM
I've now updated it to .package files instead of .sims3pack files.

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Forum Resident
#19 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 11:34 PM
Lovely! It will make a nice porch bench
Scholar
#20 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 12:06 AM
Congrats on getting it up! Im glad you took my two pillow advice! looks great!

Tyu.

Call me Tyu. (:
Mad Poster
#21 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 7:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Deluxe Designs

Thank you everyone else for the kinds comments! And i may create a corner piece and matching table if i can find enough time!

WOW ! I would LOVE it ! I really hope you'll have time
Scholar
#22 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 3:04 PM
Absolutely beautiful.Adore it....and...sweet memories ! I join Guardgian and croos my fingers...May you have enough time to create a corner piece and a matching table !

Thank you so much for this pure beauty !
The other one
#23 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 3:03 AM
Love the curvy detail on the ends/legs. Dunno if it was intentional but it goes really well with that table you've pictured it with, will definitely be using that combo in my little farm houses Thanks

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 12:19 AM
Very nice. It looks so professionally done.
Forum Resident
#25 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 10:40 AM
Outrageously adorable! This is an amazing job well done!

Facebook | Currently On Hiatus | Twitter
Current Works-In-Progress: 0
Future Car | 2012 EA Cars | Car Parts | Jet Plane | Telephone Table | Concept Car
Traditional Bed Set | Living Set | 82 Slate Roofs | 1/2-Tile Kitchen Set | Distant Terrains | Kids Bedroom
Page 1 of 2