Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gwrych March Set Three: 2 HOTEL Lots

by StephSim Posted 7th Sep 2010 at 2:16 AM - Updated 17th Oct 2010 at 2:15 AM by StephSim : Updating Information

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 7th Sep 2010 at 7:02 AM
Wow, gorgeous ! Thanks a ton for sharing
Scholar
#3 Old 7th Sep 2010 at 2:57 PM
thank you soooooooooo much!!!

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Scholar
#4 Old 7th Sep 2010 at 5:36 PM
Hehe, looking at your work makes me miss sims 2
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 5:50 AM Last edited by StephSim : 3rd Oct 2010 at 11:13 PM.

Enjoy the downloads everyone.

candlelight...
Ah...You're one of "those" people who have abandoned Sims 2 for greener pastures. I guess I am one of "those" people who cling to the Sims 2 and not move forward with progress. I don't think so. I love Sims 2 and haven't really taken the time to play as I've wanted to. But first, I must create a few Sims 2 neighborhoods like Gwrych (Medieval) and Simtopia (Modern). I have so many ideas...so I'll be building for a while. At any rate...thanks for admiring the images (even though you are not playing in the hood). Back to Sims 3 with you!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Oct 2010 at 1:43 AM
Ahh, please don't stop with Sims 2 creation. I will definitely be downloading your whole collection soon for my medieval hood.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Oct 2010 at 2:17 PM
Not to worry! I don't plan to stop building Gwynne. I can't seem to even when I try. Although, I'm taking a "medieval" break for a week or so - I have found myself creating textures and building the Sistine Chapel during the break...but I shall return to Gwrych soon.

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 3:50 PM
wow thats all i can say
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 9:34 PM
Thanks Blualishous! Do enjoy the lots (if you happen to download).

~*~Stephanie~*~