Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sunset Cliffs - cool 3 BR/4 BA ocean view home

by Skywriter Posted 18th Sep 2010 at 2:29 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Sep 2010 at 3:05 AM
Wow, this place is really cool, great job, downloading in just a second! Thanks for your creation!
Theorist
#3 Old 18th Sep 2010 at 5:19 AM
Really great house thank you
Mad Poster
#4 Old 18th Sep 2010 at 5:42 AM
Beautiful ! I love the vibe of this house so much. Thanks a lot for sharing this brilliant creation
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 18th Sep 2010 at 7:20 PM
Really cool home dude. Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Sep 2010 at 2:57 AM
Thanks for the kind words guys, sincerely appreciated.
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Sep 2010 at 6:20 PM
Look really greate.. How did you make the bridge and way up to the frontdoor??

Sim on people!!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Sep 2010 at 7:24 AM
Svagg - Answer to that gets pretty involved, since that was your first post you may not know of the CFE cheat or how to use cheat codes. Or you may be a Sims vet that is just new to the site. If you are a newbie learn how to build with CFE first, then follow the tutorials on how to build bridges. Best to learn to walk first before you try to run.

You can enter cheat codes by pressing control shift c on your keyboard. Then for CFE type in constrainfloorelevation false. Get comfortable with using CFE then go to the tutorials here at MTS or on you tube that can teach you building techniques including how to make bridges. Be patient, take it slow, learn it and then you can build anything. Good luck.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Oct 2010 at 8:00 PM
The bridge to main gate. What u have done!! Good job!! I love it XD