Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wisteria Hill: a grand Victorian estate

by ruthless_kk Posted 13th Oct 2010 at 2:42 AM - Updated 13th Oct 2010 at 8:18 PM by ruthless_kk : not showing that Ambitions EP was used

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 2:53 AM
I Love It! You Are A Goddess!
Captain Louie
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 3:05 AM
This is just so beautiful, Ruth! Awesome awesome lot :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 4:16 AM
Very beautiful. I love it!! Thank you
Veteran Finn
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 5:25 AM
WOW This makes me have one of my "very finnish lack of good adjectives-moment" *insert a praise here* WOW :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 8:31 AM
Thank you for this! <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 9:04 AM
Absolutely exquisite! Thanks for sharing with us!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 9:55 AM
This house is a magnificent piece of art.Can't get gtired of watching the pics.Everything is perfect and so beautiful.
Thank you so much for sharing this gorgeous lot with us.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 12:15 PM
Just one word: breathtaking !!!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 12:54 PM
just beautiful! i cant wait to try this out in my game.
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 3:12 PM
This is lovely, but I have a question. What arch are you using in the picture of the Kitchen? It restores to a default on my game and I have World Adventures.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 4:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rimbaudian
This is lovely, but I have a question. What arch are you using in the picture of the Kitchen? It restores to a default on my game and I have World Adventures.

That arch is the "Camino Real Arch" that came with the Ambititons expansion pack. I am glad you asked because it brought to my attention that Ambitions was not checked for this lot ( I could have sworn I checked it off when I submitted it!) so I was able to go back in and edit the post so people know that Ambitions items were used. Thank you so much, and I am sorry about that.

There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
Sir Francis Bacon (1561 - 1626), "Of Beauty"
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 5:14 PM
A lovely house - especially the garden. I've missed your lots.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 7:51 PM
Wow! Beautiful work Ruthless (as always)! I really appreciate that it has no CC. But is it on a 30x40 lot or a 40x40 lot? I can't tell from the description.

Tank you so much for sharing your work with us - you have a rare talent.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 8:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by schweighsr
Wow! Beautiful work Ruthless (as always)! I really appreciate that it has no CC. But is it on a 30x40 lot or a 40x40 lot? I can't tell from the description.

Tank you so much for sharing your work with us - you have a rare talent.

You are so kind! Thank you. Reagrding the size: another box I ticked wong..sigh...in my defense I have a horrible cold and I blame it all on the cold medicine..lol. It is 40x40 and I have put that in the features list to hopefully clarify it for others. Thank you for letting me know about that.

Inventor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 10:18 PM
This is a very beautiful house,it deserved to be a MTS2 pic Thanks and congratulations
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 14th Oct 2010 at 4:50 AM
woah.. nice! question; how did you do the gazebo? mine turn out square, not rounded.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 14th Oct 2010 at 5:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by keepmesafe10120
woah.. nice! question; how did you do the gazebo? mine turn out square, not rounded.

Thank you! its an octogon, which fits that roof style perfectly so everything matches up..you just have to experiment a bit and make sure you get the roof centered when you put it down.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 15th Oct 2010 at 5:01 PM
Magnificent !!! Thank you, I love the exterior.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#20 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 6:41 PM
Very sweet place Nice!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 11:03 AM
What a talent!!! Congratulations, it's just GORGEOUS!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 10:52 AM
I love this. It's very beautiful. <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 6:19 PM Last edited by Auroraisa : 30th Oct 2010 at 7:03 PM. Reason: adding an afterthought
Ruthless Fanatic
Another absolutely perfect house -beautiful outside and in, and wonderfully laid out. I swear I think 90% of my neighborhood is made up of your creations :lovestruc

If you've been asked this and ive missed it somewhere, I apologize - will you possibly 'revisit' the Victorian Boardwalk and Village that you did for Sims 2 ? I used the heck out of both of them , and miss having Victorian style community lots. Ill keep my fingers crossed!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 19th Dec 2010 at 5:18 PM
Okay, lately? I've been trying to blow up my computer. Yes indeedy, an exploding computer is my goal. And with that in mind, I'm downloading your beautiful lot. Because right now I only have 3 gig of stuff spread out over 2800 files* -- and NEED MOAR.

Anyway, it's a very nice house and well worth the risk of my comp turning into a giant smelly mess of burning plastic. Thank you, much obliged!

*Load time is under 30 seconds, so obviously I have a ways to go...

EDIT oh that was all a little dry humor. Gorgous lot, many thanks etc and I'm sure it was well made as is all your other lots so clearly this won't be the thing which renders my comp into sparkly bits.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 26th May 2011 at 5:16 AM
Oh Em Gee. I have literally been coming residential lots for like, an hour, trying to find a bigger Victorian house for my 6-Sim family. There are loads of beautiful Victorians on here, but a lot of them use darker color schemes, and I wanted something lighter. (Yes, I could edit the colors in Build/Buy, but the thing is...I don't wanna.)

This house is PERFECT! It's exactly what I was looking for. You rock.

Also, let me know if you're willing to do requests. I have this big issue with my game that prevents me from building houses (I get a graphics error when I try to build a wall, fence, or roofs; I know exactly what causes it and how to fix it, but it involves upgrading from Vista to XP or Windows 7, which I don't care to do). But there are clearly people out there, like yourself, who are way better at this stuff than I could ever hope to be so I'm totally cool with downloading houses instead of building them myself.
Page 1 of 2