Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medieval Velvet Tunics & Dresses

by sunni9676 Posted 20th Oct 2010 at 2:16 AM
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Oct 2010 at 4:11 AM
Excellent .... as always Sunni!! Thank You for these .... and all the FABU stuff you create.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Oct 2010 at 6:17 AM
More goodies! My sims are so spoilt today. These are wonderful, thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Oct 2010 at 6:31 AM
Dude! I come here to see about some default replacements, and I see that you've prepared for us yet another lovely treat! Thanks so much, Sunni!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Oct 2010 at 5:12 PM
Lots of variety for the different ages groups - thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Oct 2010 at 12:12 PM
Very wonderful!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Oct 2010 at 10:48 PM
Although I appreciate these very much, I can't help but wish you would use a different, more historically accurate mesh for the ladies. It would be wonderful if you could do something from the earlier period, or later period. Maybe something Saxon or Celtic inspired? In any case, thank you.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st Oct 2010 at 11:12 PM
child_of_air - I have been using this particular mesh for the females because it was a non-alpha mesh that I could use for NPC replacements and it also has sizes child through elder along with RenGal. Unfortunately so many of the great meshes won't work for the NPCs because of the alpha layer or they lack sizes other than adult female. In general there are not many versatile period meshes for male or female. I would never have considered to make clothing if it weren't for the NPCs, there are so many other creators who are much better at it than I am. If you happen to know of any good meshes that you prefer please let me know - I'll see what I can do with them.

Visit these sites for more Medieval downloads: Sunni Designs, Plumb Bob Keep, and The Medieval Smithy.