Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

FFAC Yazoo

by mio0331 Posted 5th Nov 2010 at 12:30 AM - Updated 7th Nov 2010 at 1:40 PM by mio0331 : just to avoid any confusion...

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Nov 2010 at 1:52 AM
*female scream and glomps mio0331* you did geart my best friend *hugs mio not leting go* NO PC FOR YOU! >: )
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Nov 2010 at 5:04 AM
Very cool! Yazoo is one of my favourite characters! I'll be moving him into my neighbourhood right away!

Will you be making Kadaj and Loz as well?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Nov 2010 at 10:44 AM
I was going to upload the hair only, but then, I spent quite a lot of time making that "Yazoo gene" so I decided to upload a full-sim incluging his hair. I'm glad you like it!

I'm having a problem with milkshape at the moment so I will only be making objects until I get that fixed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 5:24 PM
Thank you this was what I expected, really wanted yazoo hair I do not know how to thank you!
Banned
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 11:37 AM
Your Yazoo is pretty nice, though there is something important you missed. To look more like real Yazoo your sim should use heavy grey shadows on his eyes
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 9:22 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had NO idea you were going to do this, so when I saw it, I went nuts! YESHHHH!!! Finally a Yazoo that shows up head and all in my game. XD Kiya!!!! Thank you! :DDD Argh! You made my day. XD rofl! No more arduous searching. *_* What a relief!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 8:01 PM
Great hair!!!Waiting more from you!You're great!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 5:38 PM
>Lance, yeah
I noticed the things I missed as I
was watching throuth the AC movie for the screenshots for this upload, but most people probably want his hair so I just left it as it is
Banned
#10 Old 30th Nov 2010 at 6:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mio0331
but most people probably want his hair

Oh, but original Louis' hairs actually is Kadaj and Yazoo hairstyles. I do not really see any neccessity to further edit them.
It is not like I do not value your work, it is more like I am fan of Louis' creations
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 30th Nov 2010 at 2:39 PM
Lance, oh OK, perhaps you can continue using Louis's hair then.
You may not see the point of my modifies but people can choose whichever they like to use
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 6:04 PM
Thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th Jan 2011 at 12:04 PM
I love yazoo! thank you so much, he looks really cute :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 18th Jan 2011 at 4:42 AM
If there's anyone having trouble with the hair not showing up, download this one and put in your downdoads folder (mesh is not included in this file).
Attached files:
File Type: zip  mio0331_yazoohair_louissilkysilverlonghair.zip (291.1 KB, 39 downloads)
Test Subject
#15 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 1:37 AM
Uh, I'm having trouble. How do I exactly make the male sim look like Yazoo? I'm new to using custom content. ^^;
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 2:14 PM
>YazooLover25
Sorry for the late responce. Load Body shop or CAS(in the game), you will find a "ready made sim" the Yazoo.
You will also need download his outfits, the link is in the bottom of overview
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 11th Nov 2012 at 9:35 AM
This is beautiful, gorgeous, and handsome! :lovestruc :lovestruc I love it so much! Thank you! After I download him into The Sims 2, I'm going to make my sim fall in love with him. I just hope my wife sim won't mind. LOL! Beautiful, handsome hair! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 20th Nov 2012 at 9:31 AM
>SimJosh4848
I'm glad you like it
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 28th Nov 2012 at 5:16 PM
Me too, mio0331! But I don't just like it, I also love it!!! :lovestruc Sephiroth and Yazoo are my two favorite villains of Final Fantasy because of how handsome and gorgeous they are! :lovestruc Therefore, wonderful Yazoo sim you created!
Test Subject
#20 Old 6th Oct 2013 at 10:02 PM
Personally I think you could've made his face a little bit longer and narrower.
But overall this is one of the best sims I've seen of him. Nice job!
THANKS POST
#21 Old 24th Feb 2014 at 11:53 AM
thax
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 6:46 AM
Thank you so much ^^
Sockpuppet
THANKS POST
#23 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 3:53 AM
THANKS